I had been to Christmas mountain before, and have had a relatively positive experience, although it seems like a lot of people here aren't as happy as me and my family were. We were used to the hotel rooms with a dinky refrigerator with a microwave that you'd expect a 5 year old girl to get for her birthday.--And cook a mini cake or something.
Anyway, our first visit to CM was last fall. We got fortunate enough to get into the TImbers--and it wasn't smokey, clean, and we had a nice view. In fact, one of the first words from my children were "whoa, this is nice!".
WE came again this Spring and I booked a place to stay with RCI, and to later that I was going to be put in a cottage. You know, the little houses that looks like the government made for their army people. Barrracks. Yikes. I wasn't happy. Although I want to mention CANDY's name for helping us get to a Pine Tree Villa.
Clean, and it had 2 fireplaces, a whirlpool jacuzzi up in the master. Very nice. Don't know why they don't upgrade and get those old tube tv's out of there. Only 1 nice one for the living room, and you don't get one up in the masters. But, I can't really complain, because I didn't pay $1200 a week for this place, I got a much better deal.
We got some nice pictures in which I will show.
Washer and Dryer in the master bedroom, which is a benefit for us, having 6 in our family.
The only reason I didn't give them a perfect 5 star rating, is that every time we've come here we get really itchy from something here. Not sure if it's the detergent they use for the sheets and towels, or it's the chlorine overload in the hot tub or indoor pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Christmas Mountain Village, Wisconsin Dells' premier golf and ski resort. Guests of this resort enjoy one of the Dells' best 27-hole championship golf courses and a pristine groomed hill for downhill and cross country skiing in the winter. Offering some of Wisconsin Dells most spacious accommodations, choose from one and two bedroom villas to grand three bedroom townhouses. Rustic log cabins and timbers spaced throughout this expansive resort, give vacationers their own private spot in the woods. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Agoda, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Christmas Mountain Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Christmas Mountain Village Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Christmas Mountain Village Wisconsin Dells
- Christmas Mountain Village Wi Dells