Away from the noise of the strip ,christmas mountain is approx three miles away. Quite quite quite, i slept thur the night. I got up in the morning and swam laps and rode the exercise bike. I had lunch at Mulligans then visited the many attractions the Dells has to offer. Very nice resort, will be back in the winter for ski.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Christmas Mountain Village, Wisconsin Dells' premier golf and ski resort. Guests of this resort enjoy one of the Dells' best 27-hole championship golf courses and a pristine groomed hill for downhill and cross country skiing in the winter. Offering some of Wisconsin Dells most spacious accommodations, choose from one and two bedroom villas to grand three bedroom townhouses. Rustic log cabins and timbers spaced throughout this expansive resort, give vacationers their own private spot in the woods. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Christmas Mountain Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Christmas Mountain Village Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Christmas Mountain Village Wisconsin Dells
- Christmas Mountain Village Wi Dells