So my brother is a member of blue green timeshares and he and his wifre invited me and my son to go with him to the Wisconsin Dells. I was a little worried since I had read bad reviews about staying in the "cottages," but my worries were gone once we arrived. Yes the cottage is small (we had the 2 bedroom, 1 bath) but we didnt spend much time in there anyway. It was clean, a little outdated, but everything in it worked perfectly. The cottages are in the campgroud area of the resort, which was fine because that is where most of the kids activities are held. The resort itself is very big. My son loved the indoor waterpark area (yes the water is kind of chilly, like other reviwers had said) but my son loves to swim so he didnt care one bit. We also checked out the campground pool which was also a little chilly, but nothing a 'Michigander" cant handle :) The resort had activities going all day long for children. My 3 year old and I did the fingerpainting together, we played on the free mini golf course and I wish we would have done the t-shirt tye dye because they looked really cool. It was nice to be in the campgroud area because we could take walks in the evening after dinner and there were several playgrounds for my 3 year old to play on. As for the staff/maintenance I have to say they were top notch. My son accidentely locked the bathroom door from the inside and then closed it and when we called the front desk to have someone come and unlock it, it took a total of maybe 10 minutes. Then the front desk also called 10 minutes after that to make sure maintenance had showed up. The resort is a short distance drive to the actual Dells (which everybody has GOT to see) I personally recommend the original duck rides. Overall I thought the resort, cottage and all was awesome! I couldnt recommend it more especially with children.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Christmas Mountain Village, Wisconsin Dells' premier golf and ski resort. Guests of this resort enjoy one of the Dells' best 27-hole championship golf courses and a pristine groomed hill for downhill and cross country skiing in the winter. Offering some of Wisconsin Dells most spacious accommodations, choose from one and two bedroom villas to grand three bedroom townhouses. Rustic log cabins and timbers spaced throughout this expansive resort, give vacationers their own private spot in the woods. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Christmas Mountain Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Christmas Mountain Village Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Christmas Mountain Village Wisconsin Dells
- Christmas Mountain Village Wi Dells