We took a long weekend at a cottage at Christmas Mountain Village. Ours was a recently remodeled 2 bedroom, 1 bath unit. Cozy and comfortable. We loved evenings by the fire. The unit was clean with great beds. The resort is outside of town with a short drive to the waterparks but away from all the commotion and traffic. There are outside pools for summer visitors, but in the fall there is an indoor pool and awesome hot tub. We plan to come back in the winter to try tubing on the ski slopes. We enjoyed a visit to nearby cheese factory and a garden center with great pumpkins and homemade baked goods. Fun trip!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Christmas Mountain Village, Wisconsin Dells' premier golf and ski resort. Guests of this resort enjoy one of the Dells' best 27-hole championship golf courses and a pristine groomed hill for downhill and cross country skiing in the winter. Offering some of Wisconsin Dells most spacious accommodations, choose from one and two bedroom villas to grand three bedroom townhouses. Rustic log cabins and timbers spaced throughout this expansive resort, give vacationers their own private spot in the woods. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Christmas Mountain Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Christmas Mountain Village Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Christmas Mountain Village Wisconsin Dells
- Christmas Mountain Village Wi Dells