My wife and I spent the week of Memorial Day at the Timbers in Christmas Mountain Village. Our cabin had a 2 BR, 2 Bath floor plan. They told us it had been renovated and, indeed, the appliances and furniture looked newer, but not brand new. Everything worked well but the master bath did not have a Jacuzzi like I thought it would. What we liked about our week: It was very quiet and peaceful. Being 4 miles west of the Dells and Interstate is an ideal location; five minutes and you're in the heart of the Dells. We both slept very well on the king size bed. It was as good as ours at home. The free WiFi worked great although you had to renew the access code every 24 hours - no big deal. We never used the swimming pools, golf course, on-site restaurant or other amenities so we can't comment on them. Check-in was fast and we even got in to our unit 1½ hours early. The things we didn't like: being 6'3" I could see the tops of the refrigerator and washer/dryer were very dusty. My wife, who has the nose of a bloodhound, said the sofa smelled musty; I didn't notice it though. The aforementioned lack of a Jacuzzi in the master bath. We had to park under oak trees which were shedding their stamens and pollen profusely! Every morning we had to stop and wash all the windows so we could see out to drive. But that's a timing issue and there's nothing the resort could do to prevent it. All in all, we would go back to Christmas Mountain Village and we do recommend it to anyone considering the Dells as a vacation destination.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Christmas Mountain Village, Wisconsin Dells' premier golf and ski resort. Guests of this resort enjoy one of the Dells' best 27-hole championship golf courses and a pristine groomed hill for downhill and cross country skiing in the winter. Offering some of Wisconsin Dells most spacious accommodations, choose from one and two bedroom villas to grand three bedroom townhouses. Rustic log cabins and timbers spaced throughout this expansive resort, give vacationers their own private spot in the woods. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Choice Hotels, Priceline, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Christmas Mountain Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Christmas Mountain Village Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Christmas Mountain Village Wisconsin Dells
- Christmas Mountain Village Wi Dells