Christmas Mountain Village
Holiday Inn Express Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$100
Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$105
Ramada Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$72
Day's End Motel(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$58
US$56
Great Wolf Lodge(Wisconsin Dells)
US$146
Kalahari Resorts & Conventions(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$210
Groupon.com
Black Hawk Motel & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$75
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$95
Alakai Hotel and Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$73
All Star Inn & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$57
Travelocity
All reviewsbedroom townhousethe cottagesbluegreen timeshareelectric grillregistration buildingindoor pooltubing hillscreened in porchwasher dryerfree mini golfblue greentimeshare presentationgas fireplacefull kitchenhot tubon site restaurantbeds were very comfortable
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 August 2014

The lobby is fine, pool area by lobby was fine. Indoor pool mostly for 3-9 year olds. We were told we were getting a 2 bedroom 2 bath, but instead we have this very small, very dirty place, 2 bedroom and 1 bath. Musty smell and very old out dated kitchen. Stay away from cabins / cottage area. Felt like we were roughing it. Would not take shoes off. Was told we would have. DVD player, so we brought DVDs and there is no DVD player. One of the bedrooms has no tv. So stay away. Told the front desk about the dirt we got call the next day and they will come back and clean.

Room Tip: Spend more money for a better cleaner place. Don't let this place fool you. Our cabin is right next to the campers.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank AmyGB123
BluegreenCares, Manager at Christmas Mountain Village, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2014

Hello AmyGB123,

We regret to learn your stay at Christmas Mountain Village did not leave you with a more favorable impression. We strive to provide our guests with exceptional accommodations, and would like to learn more about your particular experience. Please contact us at info@bluegreenvacations.com. Thank you.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

We stayed in a a townhome last year, and it sucked. This year we stayed in a Cabin, which was much nicer. I still think the beds are horrible, created as some sort of torture device. Our shower curtain was missing, and it a new one was brought out promptly. Good to know they wash them!

One of the beds was mis-aligned on the base/box, and my MIL just about tumbled out. She slept in the other bed in her room, and reported the issue. Hopefully, it will be fixed.

They are very serious about the 10am check out time, the new linens were delivered at 0957, as we were leaving. The check in remains slow, but this seems to be typical of all the Blue Green resorts.

The grounds are very beautiful, and well maintained. I wish they'd spend a little more effort in the quality of the rooms. Golf was great, and very busy on the courses. Staff was apologetic for the slow play.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank SunnyAndrsn
BluegreenCares, Manager at Christmas Mountain Village, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

Hello SunnyAndrsn,

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to share your review of Christmas Mountain Village. Thank you for complimenting the beautiful grounds and amenities. We are glad that you had a better experience this year. If you would like to share more details about your stay, please contact us at info@bluegreenvacations.com. Thank you.

Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

It is 4:30. Our room was supposed to be ready by four at the latest.

They keep postponing us and trying to sell us Timeshares.

Seriously. This is so annoying and unprofessional. I was stuck with this through Priceline. I really swig we would have stayed at a cheap motel downtown. I guarantee they would have had better service than this. Kill me.

Stayed: August 2014
2  Thank Kristen R

Hello Kristen R,

We are sorry to hear about your check-in inconvenience. We hope that rest of your stay went well, and that overall, you are happy you chose Christmas Mountain Village. If you would like to share additional feedback, please contact us at info@bluegreenvacations.com. Thank you.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

A friend sold me the second half of his timeshare week at this resort I use to own at some time ago. Me, thinking it would be somewhat the same way it was when I owned there, was it for many disappointing moments during our stay.

First when I was checking in, the reservation desk did not have documentation that I was even arriving for check-in, this caused me to call my friend to tell him they had no record of me arriving for check-in. He said he talked to a receptionist the night before to make note I would be staying in the unit for the end of his guaranteed week. The front desk said the person that was there the first part of the week checked out early and they had no information about me. After a hour of talking to my friend on the phone and getting information from me it was finally worked out.

When we finally checked into the unit, we immediately saw the changes that were made to the unit, the layout had changed to the master bedroom. The one feature that we most wanted to use, a jacuzzi in the bedroom, was no longer there. Instead there was a large empty space with nothing in it, No chair, no lamp, on table, just a waste of a lot of room that could have been used to make a guest feel a little more comfortable As we looked at the master bedroom closer we noticed the the reconfiguration of the bathroom was the most awkward that I have ever seen anywhere. The sink was on the opposite side of the room from the shower and toilet, you actually had to go across the room and go around the corner to get to it.

The second bedroom also had wasted space as there was no comfortable chair in the room also. My wife expressed her concern that the beds were so high, that she feared a baby or small child could get injured if they fell from the beds.

Finally, The kitchen is not very user friendly to guest that are " vertically challenged" as the counter tops and stove leave a long reach to get items on the shelves, I am six feet tall and had to reach items on my tiptoes to get items even from the second shelf.

I do like this resort which have a lot to offer, but feel management could have made better choices on the layout of the units and the front desk having better communication with one another for better check-in experiences for guests, that may have traveled a long way to get to their resort.

Room Tip: Have time and patience to get details of your stay worked out, and have fun in spite of disappointments.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Henry R

Hello Henry R,

Thank you for staying at Christmas Mountain Village. We appreciate your taking the time to share your experience. We are sorry that you had some disappointing moments during your stay. We apologize for the inconvenience during check-in as well as your concerns with our accommodations. Your feedback is very valuable to us. We would like to further discuss your particular experience. Please contact us at info@bluegreenvacations.com. Thank you.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

Campground comes highly rated. Maybe for the dells area it is but we found it kind of run down. Seems to be a lot of full timers or long term campers who have settled in done the summer which shows. I would not recommend this for the price

• Stayed: July 2014
3  Thank 46JimH46

Hello Retired O,

We are sorry to hear that you were not fully satisfied with Christmas Mountain Village. We appreciate the feedback you have provided, which will help to ensure a positive experience for all guests. Thank you.