We stayed in a 2Br 2Ba cottage for our spring break this year. We have two young children and this worked out great. The cottage itself is not luxurious, but well maintained and perfect for our family. When we called for service on the dishwasher it was promptly repaired with no problems. The resort is nicely situated and a five minute drive to town. Our unit had newer carpet. The furnishings were nice quality and clean. We did not have a DVD player in our unit.
Our cottage (333) was a stones throw from the playground, tennis and basketball court, laundry, and activities building. There was also a pool nearby, but it was closed in April. We were a short walk from the mini golf. The kids had a great time with the ongoing activities program. They did lots of crafts, ice cream socials, and games with the kids. Every afternoon a movie was shown. We enjoyed the mini golf. The tennis and basketball courts are well maintained. A small lake next to the mini golf has a dock where we sat and watched the otters play.
Our kids loved it when we had KFC delivered to our unit.
The indoor pool was a lot of fun for the kids. Both the air and water were nice and warm. The hot tub was outside, but open during the winter season. The pool was over chlorinated to the point that my eyes burned and I didn't go back, but the kids had a nice time. There was a separate area for small children, as small water slide for toddlers and a mid sized water slide for kids under 11. There were teens in the pool playing basketball and they looked like they were having fun.
Our stay was very inexpensive as we went off season. We feel that it was an exceptional value for what we paid. We are not members of Bluegreen, we rented the room from a thrid party.
As for complaints regarding trash removal and linens, It is typical at a weekly rental for users to remove their own trash. The resort did offer more frequent housekeeping for additional cost. Linens could be exchanged at the activity building as needed. Trash and recycling dumpsters were behind the activity building and it was no problem to walk or drive there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Christmas Mountain Village, Wisconsin Dells' premier golf and ski resort. Guests of this resort enjoy one of the Dells' best 27-hole championship golf courses and a pristine groomed hill for downhill and cross country skiing in the winter. Offering some of Wisconsin Dells most spacious accommodations, choose from one and two bedroom villas to grand three bedroom townhouses. Rustic log cabins and timbers spaced throughout this expansive resort, give vacationers their own private spot in the woods. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Christmas Mountain Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Christmas Mountain Village Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Christmas Mountain Village Wisconsin Dells
- Christmas Mountain Village Wi Dells