I enjoyed my trip to Christmas Mountain. This resort is about a 5-10 minute drive out of town. It was nice to be able to leave the busy tourist attractions and go to a quiet place. Christmas Mountain had many things to do, including pools, hot tubs, sauna, restaurants, mini golf, paddle boats, canoes, grills.................While some thing were not top of the line (the mini golf), it was also a free activity. We stayed in a two bedroom townhome and loved it. The townhomes were all separated, though out townhome also had a one bedroom unit attached. We did have problems with the Jacuzzi tub but it was fixed very quickly by maintenance. The staff was friendly and it is definitely a place I want to visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Christmas Mountain Village, Wisconsin Dells' premier golf and ski resort. Guests of this resort enjoy one of the Dells' best 27-hole championship golf courses and a pristine groomed hill for downhill and cross country skiing in the winter. Offering some of Wisconsin Dells most spacious accommodations, choose from one and two bedroom villas to grand three bedroom townhouses. Rustic log cabins and timbers spaced throughout this expansive resort, give vacationers their own private spot in the woods. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Christmas Mountain Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Christmas Mountain Village Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Christmas Mountain Village Wisconsin Dells
- Christmas Mountain Village Wi Dells