My family and I just spent a three day weekend in the Dells and stayed at the Cliffside Resort. Unlike some of the reviews I read before going saying how clean it was, we found our rooms to have a foul musty type odor, one of the rooms had pop or something still spilled down the walls, etc. The beds were fairly comfortable but need to have more than two small pillows. The lakeview was nice and helped make up a little bit for the less than desirable rooms. Pool areas both inside and out were nice. The coupons and deals cards they give you at check-in are a nice added touch. Nice location, quiet area but close to everything. Hotel is just extremely outdated and needs some serious cleaning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking beautiful Lake Delton, Cliffside Resort has been a relaxing getaway for over 30 years. All pools, indoor or outdoor, have panoramic views of the lake and the Tommy Bartlett Waterski Show. Our outdoor pool has a 60 foot water slide and floating polar bear. Suntan on our decks, fish off our docks, or enjoy an evening bonfire on the lake. Registered guests can also utilize our soothing sauna, workout in the exercise room, and play a game of billiards in the game room near the outdoor pool. The resort also offers picnic areas by the pool and on the lake for small and large group gatherings. Our rooms have balconies and standard amenities, including: 32 inch flat panel TVs, free WIFI, micro-fridges, hair dryer, coffee-maker, iron/board, and telephone. The room sizes range from 2 person Jacuzzi suites to 8 person family suites with handicap accessibility throughout the resort except for the lake front. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Cliffside Resort And Suites
- Cliffside Resort Wisconsin Dells
- Cliffside Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cliffside Resort Suites Wisconsin Dells