Checked in with less than an hours notice. Front desk was very helpful in fitting us into a very busy week. The location was close enough to the strip to enjoy the attractions and far enough to escape the crowds. Hotel itself is kind of outdated but clean. Beds are comfortable and linens very clean and fresh. Pillows were awesome.
Both inside and outside pool areas were clean and enjoyable. Great lake views from the hot tub.
Hotel grounds were beautiful. All park tickets available at the front desk at great prices too.
Would stay here again without hesitation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking beautiful Lake Delton, Cliffside Resort has been a relaxing getaway for over 30 years. All pools, indoor or outdoor, have panoramic views of the lake and the Tommy Bartlett Waterski Show. Our outdoor pool has a 60 foot water slide and floating polar bear. Suntan on our decks, fish off our docks, or enjoy an evening bonfire on the lake. Registered guests can also utilize our soothing sauna, workout in the exercise room, and play a game of billiards in the game room near the outdoor pool. The resort also offers picnic areas by the pool and on the lake for small and large group gatherings. Our rooms have balconies and standard amenities, including: 32 inch flat panel TVs, free WIFI, micro-fridges, hair dryer, coffee-maker, iron/board, and telephone. The room sizes range from 2 person Jacuzzi suites to 8 person family suites with handicap accessibility throughout the resort except for the lake front. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Cliffside Resort And Suites
- Cliffside Resort Wisconsin Dells
- Cliffside Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cliffside Resort Suites Wisconsin Dells