Cliffside Resort & Suites
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Wisconsin Dells
See available hotels
Wilderness on the Lake(Wisconsin Dells)
Lakeside Motel(Wisconsin Dells)
View Hotel
Dell Creek Motel(Wisconsin Dells)
View Hotel
Mt. Olympus Villages(Wisconsin Dells)
Twi-Lite Motel(Wisconsin Dells)
View Hotel
Lake Delton Motel(Wisconsin Dells)
Wilderness Resort(Wisconsin Dells)
View Hotel
All reviewstommy bartlett showlake deltonwater ski showoutdoor poolpolar bearhot tubfire pita lake view roombring binocularspine treescoffee packetsbook roomsnice game roomfamily rentedprivate balconyevery summerplenty of chairs
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 August 2014

Unfortunately, we were only able to stay at this lovely resort for one night. After returning from a major park, we checked in and freshened up before wandering Downtown Dells, Angie, who was at the front desk was simply wonderful! She gave me lots of good dinner ideas, and coupons, and sent me on my way! We had a blast! Then, we returned later to swim in the beautiful outdoor pool with spectacular views of Lake Delton, and we even watched the Tommy Bartlett show, while relaxing in the Hot Tub after a refreshing swim! Breathtaking. That's what I thought in the morning as I drank my coffee on my balcony, and watched the sun rise over the lake, which was like glass. This resort offers something for everyone. The game/arcade room kept my son busy, as did the pool table, {I love air hockey} They have both an indoor and an outdoor heated pool {with a great slide too} a polar bear, that most people {including those in my own family} tried to master standing on while it floats happily in the outdoor pool, and several areas by the lake to sit around a fire. It is beautiful, very inexpensive, clean as can be, and I found that many of the people I met and talked to while there, were all returning customers, coming back year after year for several years. That really says a lot. The Dells can be so busy, and a little too much by the end of the day, and this little gemstone, tucked next to the lake, not even a few miles away from all the action, has a way of making you feel like you are a world away from everyday life. Pretty amazing little trick. I felt welcomed and cared for from the minute I arrived, and I can assure you that when I return, this is where I will stay again, and again. Thank you for the wonderful time Angie. You are a gem.

Room Tip: Get a room facing the lake, the views are breathtaking, and you can watch the Tommy Bartlett show too!
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
5  Thank Aimless2007
Reviewed 16 August 2014

We stayed at the Cliffside Resort for a couple of days of relaxtion and fun in the Dells....It is a very clean, inexpensive, family/adult friendly, indoor/outdoor pools and GREAT views of Lake Delton and the Tommy Bartlett show is right out your balcony or sit by the pool and watch.
The family that runs the resort is very friendly and helpful and the rooms are very clean.
Your minutes from the all the fun at the Dells and yet you can come back to the resort and relax and enjoy some quiet times.

Room Tip: Some rooms face Lake Delton and some don't
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Karen6543
Reviewed 14 August 2014

My family stayed at the Cliffside Resort for 4 nights in the Queen Family Suite which is an adjoining two bedroom which has two queen beds in the first room and another queen bed in the second room. Both rooms have a LCD flat screen tv in them and the rooms were very clean and the beds comfortable. The decor is a little dated but the cleanliness and the view more than made up for it. We had a balcony overlooking the lake and pool which was lovely. There is a beautiful outdoor beach area that has a couple of docks, a couple of grill areas, picnic tables, fire pits etc. We enjoyed the outdoor area very much and one of the days we grilled steaks right on the beach and had a bonfire in the fire pit. The owners of the resort sold us a big tub of firewood for the fire pit for $5.00 and they provided free charcoal for the grill. Every morning I liked to go down to the dock and sit on one of the several benches they had there, right on the water, it was so beautiful and peaceful. We also enjoyed watching the Tommy Bartlett show from the outdoor hot tub. There is an indoor and outdoor pool and hot tub which we enjoyed very much and the outdoor pool has a small water slide which is fun. My teenage kids enjoyed the game room which had a pool table, air hockey table, and several other games in it. I really loved this place and the sweet owners went out of their way to make sure we had a nice stay. We will definitely return. My only complaint was that the hot tub/pool faded my brand new swimsuit even though I rinsed it out after swimming.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a lake view.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Lovetotravel7066
Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

Place was nice, nothing special but still good. Asked if our room had a view of the Tommy Bartlett show and at the desk he said he didn't know. People ask me all the time he said but I don't know what each room has for a view. Ok, that makes sense I thought. Then I got to my room and it was pretty obvious to me which rooms have a view and which ones do not. It took all of five minutes. Just tell someone it is a blocked view, and move on.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank salutethehag
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Checked in with less than an hours notice. Front desk was very helpful in fitting us into a very busy week. The location was close enough to the strip to enjoy the attractions and far enough to escape the crowds. Hotel itself is kind of outdated but clean. Beds are comfortable and linens very clean and fresh. Pillows were awesome.
Both inside and outside pool areas were clean and enjoyable. Great lake views from the hot tub.
Hotel grounds were beautiful. All park tickets available at the front desk at great prices too.
Would stay here again without hesitation.

Room Tip: Lakeside balcony rooms have a great view.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family