“Best place ever”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Aloha Beach Resort & Suites
Ranked #18 of 73 Hotels in Wisconsin Dells
“Best place ever”
Reviewed 22 June 2013 via mobile

I visiting Aloha 2-3 times a year I love this place it has very clean rooms clean pools good service and a wonderful place to stay especially with family! There are so many things to do just at this hotel! It is recommended to everyone !

• Stayed June 2013

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
  • Polish first
Justice, Illinois
Reviewed 22 June 2013

I've been coming here forever, and I can easily say that it's just great. My family and I enjoy this place all the time. **BEST WATER FRONT HOTEL**! This is a place to bring your jet skis, your boats and have done fun on Lake Dalton! But also have fun In the pools at Aloha Beach! There are many things to do here, paddle boats, canoes, have fires, go boating, game room, etc. I have nothing bad to say about this place at all. Very clean and convenient. Stay here, I promise you won't be disappointed!

Room Tip: The tiki water front rooms are the best! Hotel rooms are really nice too!
Bridgeview, Illinois
Reviewed 22 June 2013

Me and my family have been coming to Aloha Beach for about 10 years now, and every time it met our expectations. It's absolutely great! We get along with the owners great also. We usually get the tiki rooms which are located right in front of lake Dalton. They also provide FREE paddle boats and canoes! Speaking of rooms, the insides of them are very nice and clean! I've never had a problem with them at all. This hotel is also a plus because of the location. It is a few miles away from downtown Dells, a walking distance actually! Very close to all of the Dells attractions! I loved coming here because they always have a great price for the hotel stay. With a good price on the hotel rooms you'll have money left over for water-parks and more fun with your family and children. It's worth the try, stay there and I promise you you won't be disappointed!

Room Tip: Tiki rooms
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
Schaumburg, Illinois
Reviewed 19 June 2013

I have been visiting Aloha every summer for as long as I can remember. I have been traveling here with my family and now I come up on my own. This place is just located a few miles away from downtown, so you get to be in a nice quiet neighborhood but not too far from all the fun. Not only is the location great but the view is one to remember. Being close to the lake you get to see the nice open area and get the fresh breeze. At night time you can grab a fire pit and enjoy a relaxing night on the lake. This place is one for my books and I will continue to come back every year.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends
Lena
Reviewed 17 June 2013

We just returned from a 3 night stay at the Aloha Beach Resort and it was wonderful. The pools were perfect for my family. The rooms were very clean and the staff friendly. Typically when we go to the dells, we do alot of the attractions. This time we spent more time at the hotel. It was a great time. Highly recommend this hotel. We will DIFINATELY be going back

Chicago
Reviewed 13 June 2013

We frequent the Dells at least once a year and typically stay near the down town area at the Blackhawk motel. We also have stayed at condos in the area. The Aloha Beach is really a nice change of pace mainly for the views and the the grounds. The hotel itself is fairly clean and the room accomadations are modest but adequate. You don't really get the extras like an iron, hair dryer, or a coffee maker. You don't really miss this because the Hotel is set at the Lake with great views and plenty to do outside the room. The main pool is large and clean. The beach is small and a lot of fun for the Kids. We really enjoyed the free paddle boats and went for rides nearly every day of our stay. The free Weber grills and fire pits make for a great evening as the sun goes down. We roasted Smores right at sun down.

The Aloha Beach resort is located 1/2 Mile off of the main drag leass than a 2 minute drive. The location really couldn't be better. You can also rent Pontoon boats and waverunners right next door. The Aloha Beach Resort is definitely a top choice for families. The bigger the group the better the time at this place.

Room Tip: Choose a room on the 3rd level to avoid noise from people walking above you.
3 Thank Jimmidor
New Lisbon, Wisconsin
Reviewed 22 May 2013

My wife and I go to the Dells car show every year. She drops me off at the show and stays at the motel. The lake view is so nice and it is so clean and neat. This is our first stay at this place but we will be back when ever we are in the Dells. The people were awsome. The rooms were nice also.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple