“Beautiful Resort on the Lake”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Aloha Beach Resort & Suites
Ranked #16 of 74 Hotels in Wisconsin Dells
San Antonio, Texas
“Beautiful Resort on the Lake”
Reviewed 24 June 2013

We really love this place because it is so close to downtown Dells but just far enough to be peaceful and quiet. I like the rooms because they have a great view of the lake. It is our favorite place to stay when we are in the Dells.

Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank greentree342

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
  • Polish first
Davenport
Reviewed 24 June 2013

The property is lovely. Beautiful views of Lake Delton. The playground equipment for the kids are look new and the beach is well maintained. The game room is a really good size and connected to the indoor pool. Both indoor and outdoor pools temps were comfortable and good sizes as was the outdoor hot tub. They have a covered outdoor picnic area and lots of picnic tables and grills. The rooms have wall divisions between beds for privacy. The only suggestions I have for the owners are to purchase better pillows (they are flat as a pancake) and to supply some sort of clock in the room. We enjoyed it so much in fact, we are having our family reunion there next year. Highly recommend it. Price is very reasonable, specially considering the prices in the Dells.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 June 2013

I thought the room was very clean, and I really enjoyed the view of the lake. It was in the perfect location - close to downtown, but on the lake where it's quiet and peaceful. I would definitely stay there again and would recommend it to my friends.

• Stayed June 2013
Reviewed 22 June 2013 via mobile

I visiting Aloha 2-3 times a year I love this place it has very clean rooms clean pools good service and a wonderful place to stay especially with family! There are so many things to do just at this hotel! It is recommended to everyone !

• Stayed June 2013
Justice, Illinois
Reviewed 22 June 2013

I've been coming here forever, and I can easily say that it's just great. My family and I enjoy this place all the time. **BEST WATER FRONT HOTEL**! This is a place to bring your jet skis, your boats and have done fun on Lake Dalton! But also have fun In the pools at Aloha Beach! There are many things to do here, paddle boats, canoes, have fires, go boating, game room, etc. I have nothing bad to say about this place at all. Very clean and convenient. Stay here, I promise you won't be disappointed!

Room Tip: The tiki water front rooms are the best! Hotel rooms are really nice too!
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Bridgeview, Illinois
Reviewed 22 June 2013

Me and my family have been coming to Aloha Beach for about 10 years now, and every time it met our expectations. It's absolutely great! We get along with the owners great also. We usually get the tiki rooms which are located right in front of lake Dalton. They also provide FREE paddle boats and canoes! Speaking of rooms, the insides of them are very nice and clean! I've never had a problem with them at all. This hotel is also a plus because of the location. It is a few miles away from downtown Dells, a walking distance actually! Very close to all of the Dells attractions! I loved coming here because they always have a great price for the hotel stay. With a good price on the hotel rooms you'll have money left over for water-parks and more fun with your family and children. It's worth the try, stay there and I promise you you won't be disappointed!

Room Tip: Tiki rooms
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
Schaumburg, Illinois
Reviewed 19 June 2013

I have been visiting Aloha every summer for as long as I can remember. I have been traveling here with my family and now I come up on my own. This place is just located a few miles away from downtown, so you get to be in a nice quiet neighborhood but not too far from all the fun. Not only is the location great but the view is one to remember. Being close to the lake you get to see the nice open area and get the fresh breeze. At night time you can grab a fire pit and enjoy a relaxing night on the lake. This place is one for my books and I will continue to come back every year.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends