“We'll Be Back!!!!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Aloha Beach Resort & Suites
Ranked #15 of 75 Hotels in Wisconsin Dells
Dubuque, Iowa
“We'll Be Back!!!!”
Reviewed 30 June 2013

This resort has access to everything that you want in the Dells. We could get anywhere in 15 minutes. The thing that got me was the atmosphere, no noise, great view of Lake Delton, very clean grounds, great staff. We liked it so much we canceled a room in Madison just to stay another night. Did this on Friday, and the staff worked around everything, and kept us in the same room. We decided to stay Saturday, on Friday morning, and by 1:00 PM they let us know that we could keep the same room.

There is plenty to do with the indoor/outdoor pools and hot tubs, free paddle boats, and canoes. You can go fishing if you like. Or my personal favorite get up early and feed the ducks that swim in.

My wife and I just enjoyed sitting on our balcony, and enjoying the view. I know we spent 80% of our waking hours doing just that. If you enjoy peace and quiet, and a great view, along with easy access to everything, this is the place for you,

Room Tip: Every room is a lake view room, except for the 400 numbered rooms. Enjoy!!!
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
  • Polish first
Hopkinton, Ia
Reviewed 29 June 2013

My daughters and I are staying here now. The owners are friendly, helpful and the resort is extremely clean and grounds kept up! There is so much here to do! We have used the canoes free rental btw... we have enjoyed the beautiful view of the lake in the morning. It is a clean, reasonably priced place to stay! They have an indoor and outdoor pool that is always , ALWAYS clean and being taken care of every morning! This place has impressed me so much because their hotel is cleaner than the bigger waterpark resorts, they are friendlier than the staff at other places up here and they are helpful. I hope we get to come back again soon!

Midlothian, Illinois
Reviewed 26 June 2013

We had 20 people in our group. We found this place at a very affordable price. They have an indoor and outdoor pool/hot tubs plus a great beach. Free paddleboat, canoes, volleyball, grills, fire pits......The room was a little rundown but we were rarely in the room so it didn't matter. This is a very relaxing place and with so much to do, you don't have to leave if you don't want too. We stayed 4 days and went to Noahs Ark. They gave us a BOGO coupon. I can't wait to go back.....Oh yeah, the fishing was great

Room Tip: We stayed in the motel part where we could park right in front of our room
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed 24 June 2013

We really love this place because it is so close to downtown Dells but just far enough to be peaceful and quiet. I like the rooms because they have a great view of the lake. It is our favorite place to stay when we are in the Dells.

Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank greentree342
Davenport
Reviewed 24 June 2013

The property is lovely. Beautiful views of Lake Delton. The playground equipment for the kids are look new and the beach is well maintained. The game room is a really good size and connected to the indoor pool. Both indoor and outdoor pools temps were comfortable and good sizes as was the outdoor hot tub. They have a covered outdoor picnic area and lots of picnic tables and grills. The rooms have wall divisions between beds for privacy. The only suggestions I have for the owners are to purchase better pillows (they are flat as a pancake) and to supply some sort of clock in the room. We enjoyed it so much in fact, we are having our family reunion there next year. Highly recommend it. Price is very reasonable, specially considering the prices in the Dells.

Reviewed 23 June 2013

I thought the room was very clean, and I really enjoyed the view of the lake. It was in the perfect location - close to downtown, but on the lake where it's quiet and peaceful. I would definitely stay there again and would recommend it to my friends.

• Stayed June 2013
Reviewed 22 June 2013 via mobile

I visiting Aloha 2-3 times a year I love this place it has very clean rooms clean pools good service and a wonderful place to stay especially with family! There are so many things to do just at this hotel! It is recommended to everyone !

• Stayed June 2013