“Peaceful getaway yet close to the action”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Aloha Beach Resort & Suites
Ranked #16 of 74 Hotels in Wisconsin Dells
Chicago, Illinois
“Peaceful getaway yet close to the action”
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Aloha Beach gave me the best of both worlds: being outdoors ( i love to camp) with the comfort of having a hotel to stay in (I love comfy beds and a/c! ) . I loved being able to cook out on the grills, start a fire and use the paddle boats and canoes right on the lake. There was a medium sized refrigerator in the room as well as a microwave and plenty of space in the standard room. This was great for me because I usually bring a lot of my own food and it allowed me to not use my cooler.
The resort is a couple minute drive away from downtown Dells and this year they were partnered with Noah's Ark and we received water park passes to Noah's Ark!

The staff was accommodating, working with me to help me organize a block of rooms I had reserved. The housekeepers were really friendly and made sure we had enough towels and gave extra shampoos and towels for those of us who had families with us. The staff went out of their way to make me feel welcome at their hotel.

Other amenities I used: indoor and outdoor pool, hot tub, and lit gazebo with picnic benches and lounge chairs spread out over the grassy area. Also free wifi!

Aloha Beach is a gem in and of itself and a double win if you are looking to visit the Dells as well.

Room Tip: We used the Tiki Rooms- AMAZING view and private getaway feel
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Sylvia A

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
  • Polish first
Elgin
Reviewed 19 June 2014

The bed was terribly uncomfortable! The room had no coffee maker, no utensils, no garbage can in the bathroom, and no little bottles of conditioner! The fridge was unplugged when we arrived and the microwave was about 50 years old. I will never stay at this hotel again!

1 Thank jillio6102
Alsip, Illinois
Reviewed 16 June 2014

we came here for my husbands 51st birthday and fathers day weekend. the view was breathtaking. very friendly staff, nice clean room. it had not one but two pools, free use of canoe's , paddle boats, grills. a play park for the kids, and bon fires. Down fall of the place you had to wait till 8am for coffee, and since we didn't pack grilling utensils we had to go and buy some so we could grill. bring plenty of towels. other then that it was a great place and we enjoyed our self . one other thing was they had two large family reunions going on as we stayed their, and some buddy set up a Crockett spike and we tried over it and they yelled at us, but they shouldn't of had it in the path of the walk way.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank ellieh1972
Reviewed 16 June 2014

we went to the family reunion it was so great!! .I hope we can do this next year in the same place.I cannot wait to go back there next year!!!!!! The place is so quiet and peaceful the view is gorgeous

1 Thank Kinga D
Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

We had our family reunion here at Aloha Beach. And it was excellent!! Wide open spaces with plenty of room for children to run around and play, huge grills already on site, large outdoor eating area, indoor and outdoor pools, volleyball court, and paddle boats and canoes. Plenty of things to do and use around the place. Even the accommodations were awesome with huge beds that were comfortable, little fridge, and a TV. My entire family had a great time. Staff was also excellent. They definitely went above and beyond for us. Would periodically drive by asking get us if we needed anything and made sure all the garbage cans were empty. I would definitely recommend Aloha Beach.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Durand, Illinois
Reviewed 8 June 2014

I have been coming to Aloha beach resort in Wisconsin Dells for 5 consecutive years, and we love it! The pools both indoor and outdoor, as well as the hot tubs, are very clean! The rooms are great and perfect for a family that plans on boating, fishing, swimming etc. You can dock your boat right on lake delton in front of the hotel. There are also fire pits for night time campfires, grills to barbecue, and paddle boats to enjoy for free. I have stayed at larger resorts like the Kalahari and the Wilderness, but for peace and quiet and a seemingly private swim in the pool, I'd pick Aloha every time! I have read negative reviews about the staff, but I have never had a problem myself. They have been extremely polite and helpful when needed, and I appreciate the excellent customer service! :)

Chicago, United States
Reviewed 21 October 2013

I was invited to attend my friends annual family weekend at this resort. My friend and his family have been coming here in October for around 20 years and counting! After a long drive we were greeted and checked in by one of the owners. She made check in a breeze. We were given a map and directions to our room.
The room we reserved was a 2 double bed Tiki room next door to 13 of our friends rooms. Being road weary, my wife and I were pleasantly surprised to find our accommodations to be clean, and comfortable. Our room had a fresh coat of paint, new flat screen TV, comfortable beds, an immaculate bathroom with a separate vanity, and an awesome view of Lake Delton. Both the heat and air conditioning worked great. We stayed Friday and Saturday night. Usually those days are very expensive when we travel. Not here, our party was given a very reasonable rate for such nice accommodations.
There is a beautiful view of the lake here, 2 places to gather around a bonfire, a very nice indoor pool and world-pool (The outside pair was closed for the season), 2 kids playgrounds, paddle boats, grills, and very well kept grounds. There is also a place inside the hotel lobby to purchase beverages, snacks, food, and a lot of those things we all forget to pack sometimes. You can tell the owners really care about their property! I'm a smoker and was happy to walk to one of the many areas you can dispose of your smoke.
While checking out I had a nice chat with one of the owners. I really felt welcome and appreciated here. Thank you Aloha Beach for a wonderful stay! See you next year.

Room Tip: The Tiki rooms are clean and comfortable and close to the outdoor activities.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends