“Want to share....”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Aloha Beach Resort & Suites
Ranked #17 of 74 Hotels in Wisconsin Dells
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Our family just returned home from an awesome week at the Dells. In looking for a place to stay we read at length the reviews about the various options for lodging. Truth be told we were not 100% sure about our choice (Aloha Beach Resort) but the pictures we saw in the ads/reviews sure looked good so off we went.

I will just get to the point - WE MADE THE RIGHT CHOICE! Sure there were a few little things that weren't perfect (the bathroom light was too dim and the shower was sure loud) but what mattered the most was spot on. Everything was clean and well kept. The rooms were very no frills (though it was spacious and had both a microwave and a refrigerator not to mention a good view on the balcony) but we had everything we needed (and it was clean!). The location provided a short drive to every place we wanted to go. Access to Lake Delton was scenic and allowed us to use the canoes/paddle boats as well as the fire rings and volleyball sand pit.

Swimming areas (indoor and outdoor) were well kept and provided lots of swimming opportunities.

One of the best parts of our stay was that we ended up meeting other guests that were super friendly and helped keep our kids occupied (though there was already a ton of things to do).

The price was more than reasonable (compared to other places to stay) so that made us a tad leery but it was well worth. Tickets to Noah's Ark for all 5 of us (for each day). That only added to the already good value.

We are now big fans of the Dells and we plan on making future return trips. Our kids absolutely loved this place! Without a second thought we will be staying at Aloha!

Happy Customers.
Oak Harbor, Ohio

1  Thank Family43449

Reviewed 25 June 2014

We have been to the Aloha Beach resort for over ten years now.

We love the rooms that overlook Lake Delton. And one of our favorite

things to do there is ride the paddle boats. A very and helpful staff too!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 June 2014

This years stay included Free Noah's Ark passes. I also noticed the new TV in the room. They are a lot bigger than the older ones and the picture is amazing. Unfortunately I had to do some work during my vacation but it was nice to get WIFI coverage in my room as well as by the pool side. My cousin enjoyed most of the activities around the hotel whiled I worked. That included the paddle boats and canons but once work was over I enjoyed the great view of the lake and the nightly bond fires.

Plan on coming back but hopefully leaving the work at home.

1  Thank atech85
Reviewed 24 June 2014

If you need a place to stay that has all the frills like high count thread sheets, fancy shampoos, lotions or even hair dryers and irons, this is not for you. But if you are looking for a scrupulously clean hotel (both room and grounds) with lots of things to do, consider this hotel.

We stayed in one of the rooms in the main building so I cannot talk about the "motel" type rooms also available. The room was nice size with two queen beds. They are not fancy, but still nice. The balcony overlooked the pool and lake. There is a large pool, hot tub and kiddie pool that were very clean and well maintained. There are several play areas for kids and, of course, there is a sandy area and beach. If you like to fish, you can do so right off the pier or along the shore.

If you go here, bring along your own necessities such as shampoo, conditioner, body lotion, hair dryer, etc. if you will be swimming bring your own towels. Pack like you are going to a cottage, not a hotel.

There are plenty of places to sit and eat and there are grills scattered on the property and I think you can even bring your own, so you can bring food to cook. Just remember the charcoal etc. the grounds are kept clean and the garbage cans are emptied continuously so garbage does not build up. Our room had a decent size frig, microwave oven and a table so we could eat in our room if we preferred. However, eating outside was much nicer!

You are far enough away from the main drag to enjoy the beauty of Lake Delton, yet close enough that the main attractions in the Dells are only a minute or two away.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank wistraveler09
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Spent 3 nights here in June 2014. We were in the "motel" part which was perfect. Just back your car up and unload. Rooms were clean and comfy. The grounds are well maintained, no problem getting a grill any night. They supply wood for campfires right by the lake. Pools were very warm and peaceful. Have been going to the Dells my whole life and never stayed on the lake, but we will be back to do it again.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

Aloha Beach gave me the best of both worlds: being outdoors ( i love to camp) with the comfort of having a hotel to stay in (I love comfy beds and a/c! ) . I loved being able to cook out on the grills, start a fire and use the paddle boats and canoes right on the lake. There was a medium sized refrigerator in the room as well as a microwave and plenty of space in the standard room. This was great for me because I usually bring a lot of my own food and it allowed me to not use my cooler.
The resort is a couple minute drive away from downtown Dells and this year they were partnered with Noah's Ark and we received water park passes to Noah's Ark!

The staff was accommodating, working with me to help me organize a block of rooms I had reserved. The housekeepers were really friendly and made sure we had enough towels and gave extra shampoos and towels for those of us who had families with us. The staff went out of their way to make me feel welcome at their hotel.

Other amenities I used: indoor and outdoor pool, hot tub, and lit gazebo with picnic benches and lounge chairs spread out over the grassy area. Also free wifi!

Aloha Beach is a gem in and of itself and a double win if you are looking to visit the Dells as well.

Room Tip: We used the Tiki Rooms- AMAZING view and private getaway feel