“Caribbean Club”

Ranked #47 of 74 Hotels in Wisconsin Dells
Peru, Illinois
“Caribbean Club”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Great place to stay! We stayed in room 615 it was very clean and accomadating right on lake delton with a private beach, very relaxing with fireplace and a jacuzzi bathtub in the room. Outdoor/indoor pool kids loved. close to all the attractions and downtown

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank allison s
CaribbeanClub, General Manager at Caribbean Club Resort, responded to this review, 15 December 2014
Allison S,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review of your stay with us at the Caribbean Club Resort. We really appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the future.

When booking a future stay with us please make sure to mention the past guest discount that I can offer you.

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Reviewed 2 June 2014

It's been over 10 years since my husband and I stayed at this resort. We loved the stay ten years ago but coming back we noticed the resort was dated with dirty looking carpet in the bedroom. The condo we had was clean but not tidy for a rental. I would rate the condo itself 2 stars and 3 stars overall for the condo being on the lake.

Room Tip: We had condo 103 which is steps away from the lake.I would choose the lake view instead of garden vi...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Val G
Val G.

I want to thank you for your stay with us at the Caribbean Club Resort, and for taking the time to write a review on your stay. We use these reviews to help improve our overall product to our guests. My goal is to make sure each guest has an enjoyable experience with us. I'm sorry that didn't happen during your stay.

I want to make this up to you and your family. Can you please reply with your contact information and a good time to get a hold of you. I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Reviewed 29 May 2014

We stayed in condo 207 for four days the room was relaxing and clean and everything you need was there in the room. The jacuzzi was the highlight of the room. When we walked in the room my friend said we are going to book this room for next year at the same time. We fished everyday that we was there.the bed was so comfortable my friend still talk about now that we are home. After getting back home on Tuesday my deposit was released on Thursday I could go on with my comments but i would run out of room.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Mary W.

Thank you so much for your business and taking the time to write such a nice review of your stay with us and the condo you were in.

We look forward to serving you again in the future. Please mention the returning guest discount when booking with us again.

Grafton, Wisconsin
Reviewed 18 May 2014

We stayed in condo 406 and had an excellent experience. The condo was very clean..the Jacuzzi was awesome!! We defiantly will be returning. I recommend carribean club resorts if you want a comfortable stay in the dells!!!

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Katey S.

Thank you so much for your business and taking the time to write a review on your stay with us at the Caribbean Club Resort. We strive to make sure each and every guest has a positive experience while they are our guest. It is important to me that everyone feels like the Caribbean Club Resort is a home away from home.

We look forward to serving you again in the future. Please remember to mention the returning customer discount when booking your next reservation.

Munster, Indiana
Reviewed 29 March 2014

This will now be our 4th year booking at this resort. These are condos NOT hotel rooms. If you want maid service you need to stay in a hotel. I think the upkeep on this resort is just fine. We have stayed in many different units and have never had any of these issues. I mean who sits and complains about cobwebs outside. That's just an excuse to complain. The resort is quiet, kid friendly and the staff is VERY friendly and helpful upon booking all the way through your stay. We come with a large group (book several rooms) and all of us agree this is one of the nicer properties on Lake Delton. We have also met nice groups of people in the pool and while sitting outside on the decks over-looking the lake. They have nice grilling facilities, private beach and the outside pool is excellent. The location is perfect reach to both sides of town. Don't listen to these tiny complaints about cobwebs, cigarette butts, dirty dishes, etc. It's pathetic to want to steer business away from a great resort. This place is very clean and kept up to par. Try renting a cabin on the lake and see the what you end up with. It wont compare. We are all booked again for July and EXCITED. Thank you CC Resort

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank Deana K
Reviewed 16 March 2014

Stayed here with my family over the weekend and I can say that,overall, we had a very relaxing and enjoyable stay. We went in march so it was still a bit cold and the lake was still frozen. We stayed in unit 616 and it seemed very clean. The beds were clean except my daughter complained that the comforter made her sneeze and the pull-out bed my son slept on in the living room was uncomfortable because it was all springs with just a thin layer of fabric on top.
The owners were very nice and helpful when they were there although it would have been nice to have someone to call after six because we had trouble working the TV in the living room. Overall a very pleasant experience that we plan on coming back again.

• Stayed March 2014
Madison, Wisconsin
Reviewed 2 March 2014

We stayed in a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom unit in the winter (so no review for pool or beach)

PROS:
--It is less expensive than other properties in the Dells
--The layout of the 2 bed/bath was spacious for 3 people (but would have been very tight for 6-- I don't know where you would put the rollaway bed in the 2nd bedroom, or even if there would be enough room to pull it out of the closet)
--It has a kitchen (but did not have everything necessary to cook-- like a baking sheet or pan to go in the oven)

CONS:
--More attention needs to be paid to the cleaning-- inside there were dozens of dead house flies on the window sills, there were stains on the bedspreads, etc. Outside on the porch there was an ashtray filled with cigarette butts and dirty glassware-- I called the main office when we first checked in and told them this and they responded: "We don't care about that- we only care if someone leaves cigarette butts inside."
--The closet doors were broken off their tracks and barely opened
--The walls are SO thin we could hear everything people did in adjacent units (walking, talking, snoring, toilet flushing, etc)
--Even with the heat turned up it was VERY cold-- you could feel a breeze coming through the closed doors and the heat came only from a few small radiators
--The jets in the "jacuzzi hot tub" in the master bedroom didn't work- they made noise but no water came out
--In general things were broken and shoddy-- the detergent dispenser drawer on the dishwasher was broken, the screen on the front door was broken, the blinds on some of the windows were broken, the tub was broken, some of the lamps didn't work, the kitchen cabinets were really cheaply made, the medicine cabinets in the bathroom had duct tape around the edges, etc.

This could be a really great property, but it needs a serious update, better management, and WAY better housekeeping.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
CaribbeanClub, General Manager at Caribbean Club Resort, responded to this review, 12 March 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. I do apologize for the inconveniences that occurred while you were a guest of ours. We strive to make sure all of our guests are happy with their stay at the resort. I urge you to contact me directly so we can discuss this stay. Once again I am sorry you weren't happy with your stay and we look forward to doing business with you again.

Travellers are raving about these Wisconsin Dells hotels