“YUMMY BUT....”

Cold Stone Creamery
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Listed on their website for the location finder, also listed on the tourist site www.wisdells.com Nice place, in a strip mall but interior looks new.
Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
“YUMMY BUT....”
Reviewed 19 February 2014

OH! This ice cream is fabulous, but so fattening and !NOT GOOD FOR WEIGHT LOSS! Culvers and Cold Stone are comparable and my favorites!

Visited February 2014

Madison, Wisconsin
“A local favorite”
Reviewed 8 February 2014 via mobile

One of our favorite places in Wis Dells and our favorite ice cream place around. We usually stop in for dessert every time we go to the Dells anytime of the year as locals.

alsip
“what a treat !!!”
Reviewed 20 August 2013

Stopped in here to get a ice cream, and had never had Cold Stone before...the girls behind the counter were so friendly....I felt like an old friend....I got some ice cream and the girl suggested I get some "fixins" to go in....so I tried peanut-butter chuncks mixed in...OMG...I loved it....Stop in here for great service and a wonderful atmosphere.

• Visited August 2013
Temple, Texas
“Always expensive”
Reviewed 22 July 2013

If you don't have coupons, don't go. It's just so overpriced and I actually think Culvers tastes better but the kids love adding what they want. The ladies who were working were very friendly and attempted to sing the songs required but just ended up sounding horrible and ended with lots of laughing each time.

Visited July 2013
Waukesha, Wisconsin
“TOP Notch!!”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

We have never been to a Cold Stone Creamery, but I guarantee we will be back. This is a must do on our yearly dells visit now.

We entered the building and were greeted with a loud "Hello". There was a line but it moved fairly fast. While in line, you could tell the workers enjoyed working here and working with each other. Lots of smiles all around. When it was our turn we were served by Mitchell. He was super friendly and happy. He started singing and the other workers joined in. This shocked my kids and they are still talking about it. Thank you Mitchell for showing our kids that your job can be fun even though it is work!

Like I said, we will be back :)

• Visited July 2013