“excellent local winery”
Review of Fawn Creek Winery

Fawn Creek Winery
Reviewed 3 November 2013

Our party of 8 was greeted immediately upon entry and though they were supposed to close in 45 min. they gave us a wonderful tasting experience that included sampling of a full page of their house wines. It's a lovely setting on an enclosed porch, a fun gift shop and spectacular and unusual wines. I look forward to going back when they have some outdoor summer entertainment.

There are newer reviews for Fawn Creek Winery

Reviewed 1 November 2013

The wine sampling is really great and it's cozy even on the heated patio. Every wine is delicious but the cosmo slushies were my favorite! We could've spent our whole trip hanging out there.

Reviewed 1 October 2013

I just loved this place. Went with a friend and could have stayed for many hours. The wine is all on the sweeter side but I enjoyed it a lot. My friend who likes very dry wine enjoyed the Merlot but commented that it was on the sweeter side. The music was great and even when it started to rain I kept dry under the canopy. There was plenty of staff to answer questions and the views of the vineyards was wonderful. I will be back to this place.

Reviewed 26 August 2013

This review is also on Yelp:

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about the fine people at Fawn Creek Winery!

Jim gave us our tasting, had a great many interesting things to say about their operation and the grapes that they are now growing (and plan to grow). They have a wide selection of gifts for sale as well as crackers, cheese, sausage and chocolates.

Then, there is their patio, where they happened to have live music going and you can purchase cold beverages to enjoy with options from a limited menu at a table outside and enjoy the afternoon.

We became members of their Case Club - we'll be back for more!

2  Thank Sarah W
Reviewed 15 August 2013

Found this lovely, young winery and enjoyed a nicely presented, FREE wine tasting. Small gift shop, outdoor seating on a large wood deck looking out to the pines. Take a short walk down a path to their vines. While most wines are made here from grape concentrate from California, they are developing their own vines and are starting to produce their own signature wines. Family owned and operated...nice people! Terrific wine slushies! Worth the short drive from the Dells!