“Great Mexican Restaurant”

San Antonio Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #68 of 191 Restaurants in Wisconsin Dells
Reviewed 29 June 2014

My wife and I had lunch at San Anotonio with our Toddler son. The staff was very friendly and attentive. They even tolerated my broken Spanish communications gracefully (I also tolerated my server's Broken English, which was admittedly much better than my Spanish).

The atmosphere was nice. World Cup Soccer was playing on the TVs when we were dining so most of the people there were pretty into that, lending some excitement to the friendly atmosphere. The place was clean and felt comfortable.

The food was very tasty. My only complaints on the food front are that my Margarita on the rocks was pretty small and the steak in my Mexican Tacos was a little on the dry side. The rice and beans were great. Good pico was served with complimentary chips.

I would definitely eat here again.

1  Thank FlatBot

Reviewed 20 March 2014

We decided to try this place after good reviews online. It was the worst Mexican food any of us had ever had! The food had no flavor. We ate some of it because they didn't seem to care we didn't like it and were paying $45 for it so we choked down half our meals and left. Will never go back.

Reviewed 30 December 2013 via mobile

Michelada was warm. Bland food. Only one waitress. I rather eat a burrito from Super America than come back here.

Reviewed 9 August 2013

Simply disgusting. Its a really small and dirty place. Ordered a ground beef burrito and the meat came raw, what seems to be the owner was rude and unprofessional about it.

1  Thank marisol754
Reviewed 4 August 2013 via mobile

We have been coming here for two years we live an hour away but dont mind the drive just to have decent Mexican food. The servers are friendly.