“Great bar with great food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Tippers Bar & Grill - CLOSED

Tippers Bar & Grill
Cuisines: Bar, Pub
Dining options: Dinner, Seating
Dining options: Dinner, Seating
Wauconda, IL
“Great bar with great food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2012

We were shopping in the Dells with a large group and the guys decided to go for drinks, first. We followed for lunch. The drinks, the food, the atmosphere and the service were perfect. A must stop for you if you're in the Dells!!!

• Visited August 2012

Cedar Falls, Iowa
“Great Service!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2012

We walked in our first day on the town for a drink, and ended up going back there about 5 times! The service was great, as were the drinks AND the food! Definitely a stop everyone should make during their stay :)

Visited August 2012
Romeoville, Illinois
“Nice bar”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2012

My husband and I had lunch and the food was good, I had the grilled chicken sandwich and my husband had their special terribe terrible,hamburger which was HUGE. Not for the weak of heart, fries were just o.k one thing I liked at the bar is they have a screen with trivia question which can be fun playing, I won trivia over hubby.

Visited August 2012
Grayslake, Illinois
“Friendly and Filling”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2012

Recently stopped in to Tippers while shopping with my wife and son. We were created warmly and seated immediately. Always hesitant eating in a bar by we couldn't have been more pleased. My wife and I each had the burger and our son had the pulled pork sandwich. All was delicious. Quantities were plentiful and the price was reasonable.
Highly recommend Tippers.

Minnesota
“VERY GOOD”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2012

outside of this resturant there is a sign that says "best burgers in town." there is also a sign outside of monks bar that says "best burgers in town" both of these signs are TRUE! monks has great burgers and tippers as well has great burgers! i couldnt tell you whose are better, they are both some of the best burgers i have ever tried! tippers has great service and has karaoke nights and i would def go back. i got the double cheeseburger and shared my boyfriends fries (he got the huge burger meal that comes with 1 pound of fries) it didnt seem like alot of fries so i was upset i didnt get my own. the burger was huge.. it wouldnt fit in my mouth! i added the fried onions, tomatoe and lettuce to my burger.. i ended up taking off a patty of meat (again i got double cheeseburger) because it was just too much! my boyfriend ate the meat and i just had my normal cheeseburger, it was soooo good! my son had the chicken finger basket which he really liked! we all agreed we would def go back! :)

• Visited July 2012