We booked this motel for 3 nights based on great reviews on Trip Advisor. Upon arrival, the motel grounds looked nicely kept, clean, and had friendly staff at front desk.
Once we received our keys and entered the room, I immediately had difficult time breathing. The room was very moist and smelled of must. I couldn't stop coughing until I left the room for fresh air. We dropped our luggage off, left the windows open, turned on the AC, and left for 1/2 hour to check out the town. We were hoping that airing out the room would help. It didn't. There is no way I could sleep in there.
Spoke to the front desk and they understood. We were able to cancel all 3 nights and our money was refunded.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We have the Best rates and Great Hospitality in Wisconsin Dells with deals on many Attractions. Located on 11 beautiful acres of wooded area, yet within walking distance to Downtown Dells. Check us out on TripAdvisor as we are in the top 10 Best Resorts in Wisconsin Dells. Indian Trail Motel is a great place for your next Wisconsin Dells Lodging place. We are one of the most pleasant, unique, and peaceful places to stay in the Dells. We take pride in our work and strive to make sure you will enjoy your stay ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Indian Trail Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Indian Trail Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Indian Trail Wisconsin Dells