AmericInn Lodge & Suites Wisconsin Dells
Ramada Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$90
Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$165
US$145
Indian Trail Motel(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$66
Great Wolf Lodge(Wisconsin Dells)
US$217
US$191
Black Hawk Motel & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$81
Baker's Sunset Bay Resort(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$82
Wintergreen Resort & Conference Center(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$134
Shamrock Motel Resort & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$82
All Star Inn & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$70
Hotwire.com
US$229
TripAdvisor
All reviewspool areafree breakfastmake your own wafflesthe breakfast areachula vista waterparkyogurthot tubwould stay here againfree water park passesfront desk clerkbeds were comfortablewoodsfireplacehoopsperksmotelmicrowave
Reviewed 3 September 2012

I usually like to budget on hotels when I travel, and am not that picky when it comes to where I stay, so all in all I did not think this hotel was that bad. We decided to stay here for our vacation because the free Chula Vista passes were a big selling point for us. I do not regret staying here because we did get a lot of use out of them, and that alone saved us a lot of money. The lobby is beautiful, and the breakfast was very good. I know others have complained about the Wifi in certain rooms, but in ours it actually worked quite well, and at quick speeds. The only things I didn't like about the room were the beds were very, very hard and uncomfortable. We also found a red hair tie on the floor that did not belong to anyone in our room!! There was no door on our safe, which didn't really bother me because we did not plan on using it anyway, but for someone who would, this would obviously be very inconvenient. The people at the front desk were very friendly and answered all of our questions. If you need a quick place to stay and want free water park passes, then this is the place for you. But I know there are a lot of other places in the Dells with cleaner rooms and better beds.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Trista M
Reviewed 1 September 2012

We stayed here a few years ago, and it has gone downhill since then. The rooms really need some updating. There was mildew all over the white shower curtain. The sheets were scratchy and the pillows were small and lumpy. I asked the front desk for an extra blanket and pillow and she said they didn't have any. Wi-fi does not work in the rooms, the front desk said it is because they are "solid block construction." On a positive note, we enjoyed the breakfast. I think we will stay somewhere else next time.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank dmljkaster
Reviewed 6 August 2012

We liked it here. It is located very close to most activities in Wisconsin Dells. Close to an interstate exit/entrance on Highway 13. Enjoyable free breakfast with a good variety. The free Chula Vista water passes were a nice bonus. At a normal price of $30 each, it was a good deal. This enabled us to hit a couple of parks. The rooms are average but clean and quiet. Nice little pool for the toddlers along with a hot tub, sauna, and a bigger pool with basketball hoops. Excercise room just had a couple of machines. Enjoyable north woods theme.

Room Tip: I noticed the parking lot could accomodate those pulling a boat by backing into a grassy area but yet keep the vehicle on the paved parking lot.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 July 2012

One star is being quite generous. There were hair clips all over our room floor and a pair of sandals under the edge of the bed AND a fruit snack on the floor. It was so gross. Obviously the floors do not get cleaned. I told the front desk and he gave me another room but it was just as dirty and it smelled bad. We couldn't make ourselves stay there. We were tired and it was late but we left anyway. Be warned!

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank Angiedawnb
Reviewed 3 July 2012

I would not give any stars if trip advisor would let me! This was the worse customer service I have ever encountered anywhere. The front desk staff was extremely rude. Any time we asked for help the staff would sigh and roll their eyes like it was an inconvenience for them to help. Staff member Nick even used profanity (F word in front of children) when asked to help with a problem with the vending machine. Staff was not only rude to adults but also the children. When trying to complain about the rudeness and profanity to a different front desk staff member I was told, "you must be mistaken." The manager was not there at that time so there was not a lot that could be done right then. I am only highlighting the main issues but I got the sense that guests were an inconvenience to the front desk staff members. During my 4 night stay the front desk staff was not friendly or accommodating at ALL! Please do not stay here!!!

The beds were hard as a rock and the pillows (2 to a bed) were thin and flat. When requesting more pillows I was told they didn't have any.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family