We went on a weekend vacation to the dells this past Oct. We had never stayed at this chain of hotels before but wanted to try it. They offered the best rate online. Granted it was off season for this area, but even so, it was only $70 a night for a Sun, and a Mon. The guy who checked us in was a funny, young black guy. He actually had us laughing. I had requested a handicapped room since my hubby has very bad legs, but they had saved a room upstairs for us. Although, they did have elevators, they gave us a room on the main floor and it was facing the rear of the building, so we could look out the window and see the pretty fall trees in the wooded area behind the property. This was nice instead of looking at parked cars, or traffic going by.
The breakfast was awesome. It had everything imaginable that you would want to eat for breakfast, except fruit. There were scrambled eggs, sausage links, pancakes, waffle maker, cereal, bagels, Danish, yogurt, donuts, boiled eggs, toast coffee, and a juice machine. Who needs Denny's across the street?
Needless to say, we were very pleasantly impressed, and we will definitely stay their again the next time we decide to go to the dells.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Evoline ltd so you can book your AmericInn Lodge & Suites Wisconsin Dells reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Lodge & Suites Wisconsin Dells Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Americinn Lodge And Suites Wisconsin Dells
- Americinn Wisconsin Dells
- Americinn Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Wisconsin Dells Deals