The hotel is very clean and appears to be fairly new. They do advertise some type of special way the rooms are built to help with noise level and that was accurate. You do not hear anything going outside of your room, That was nice. The beds were so awful we could only stand it for two nights (we were supposed to stay four). My husband jumped on the bed being silly and he thought he was paralyzed for a few minutes...lol...the pool area is nice but only for children. It was very dark for some reason. The bar is a joke, 4 bucks for a beer and 5 bucks for a hard lemonade and they can only serve beer and wine..Don't waste your time going in there. The lobby area was ve ry small but very clean and nice. The one computer was not working most of the time. The breakfast area was very small, the items offered were ok. The tv's in the room were a joke with only 8 channels. They advertise a trout stream. We had a room with a balcony and I never seen a trout stream, just a dirty little creek. Twice I went to the front desk and had to wait for them to get off the phone for obvious personal calls. They were not overly friendly. We told them we were checking out because of the beds and we were never offered a different room, discount or ven an apology. The young man acted like he had heard this complaint many times.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your AmericInn Lodge & Suites Wisconsin Dells reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Lodge & Suites Wisconsin Dells Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Americinn Lodge And Suites Wisconsin Dells
- Americinn Wisconsin Dells
- Americinn Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Wisconsin Dells Deals