We just returned from a fun weekend at the Dells, and a good stay at the AmericInn. We didn’t want to stay at one of the big water park resorts, so I picked a hotel at the top of the Trip Advisor list – and we weren’t disappointed. Rate: $150 per night. (We added the balcony and a woodsy view!) Another option – refrigerator for $10 per night. The staff: Always courteous and helpful – whether over the phone or in person. The room: clean and updated; sound proof – we did not hear other guests. One down side - the beds were hard! The pool: small but not too crowded. A good option when you just need to get wet and relax in the whirlpool! Breakfast: Other reviewers were right – nothing special, but good enough to start your day. Other guests: Not too many little kids – a good mix of families and adults. Location: Great! Near the highway, far enough from all the busy-ness, but just a short drive away from events. All in all, a great option for 2 adults and a 13 year old. We would definitely recommend it!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your AmericInn Lodge & Suites Wisconsin Dells reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Lodge & Suites Wisconsin Dells Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Americinn Lodge And Suites Wisconsin Dells
- Americinn Wisconsin Dells
- Americinn Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Wisconsin Dells Deals