“Amazing experience - Nice room, pool, rate & location !!!”

Loyalty Inn Wisconsin Dells
Ranked #61 of 75 Hotels in Wisconsin Dells
Reviewed 16 July 2009

I went to Dells with my family over the weekend. After calling many hotels, i decided to stay at Riviera. They offered some great amenities in the room at very reasonable rate. They offered FREE access to mt olympus which made my room stay almost free. The room was brand new built recently and had a very nice whirlpool that me and my wife enjoyed. The staff was very friendly. it is perfectly located on the strip and convenient to many attractions such as tommy bartlett, noah's ark and mt olympus. Looking at amenties they offer in the room, i am going again in winter. The indoor pool was brand new and most important of all in this economy, the rates are reasonable.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 23 June 2009

We found a last-minute deal that included our room for one night, and Mt. Olympus tickets for four people for two days. Great value--room had microwave and fridge, the TV worked well, had enough channels to entertain the kids in the morning when we weren't at the water park. The pool was fun for the kids, aged 9-11 with the slide and max depth of 3'4". The staff was friendly, let us check in a little early, when our room was cleaned, so we could take off for the water park. We were close enough to Mt. Olympus, though really not to walk. Near Noah's Ark and Tommy Bartlett's, but still on the strip. A perfect short vacation--we live less than an hour away so we run out to the Dells for deals when we can find them.

Stayed: June 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 June 2009

My husband and I viewed the website, the pictures are deceiving to the eye. The outside needs a complete makeover. The outdoor jacuzzi was out of order and needed to be drained. Our bathtub was dirty(after we requested a second cleaning). The comforters were stained. The table in our room was broken. I believe the worst part of it all, is if there is an emergency in the middle of the night front desk is closed from 10p.m until the next morning. Our toilet clogged-no maintenance until 9 a.m. the motel is under reconstruction. It has potential to be decent with the remodeling. However, my family will Never stay there again, even after the make-over. Good luck

1  Thank tia1913
Reviewed 15 June 2009

I just had to write a review for this cesspool of a Motel. First of all I need to hire the photographer for the internet photos. No really, The indoor pool is under renovation. One day it will be really nice but not for awhile. The smell of my room had something in common with a rotting corpse. A bottle of febreeze and several sented candles later it was merely tolerable. The air conditioners, well... forget about them they are filthy with missing knobs and no clean or cold air will come out of them so just don't touch them and you will be better off. The kitchen... don't plan on any meal preperation and you'll do fair. I can not express how much work truly needs to be accomplished in this place to make it family friendly. The location is great but it is a filthy property in the middle of paradise. I'll continue, The entrance doors on the Chalet Suites are not safe or secure so watch your little ones. The exterior of the rear of the property is not a very good calling card. The paint is falling off to the point where the wood is showing duress in spots. There are large mobile containers in the middle of the rear parking lot and poor lighting. Sort of inviting if you are a child molesting freak. Front desk service ends at 9 or 10 at night so beware kiddies you are on your own. On a high note if your t.v. isn't up to your satisfaction you can get ahold of the front desk (during the day mind you) and go trade your set out for a differant one in a differant room. Too bad for the next guy who stays in that other room. Oh well he'll soon learn the rules at RIVIERA SUITES on his own.

1  Thank union617
Reviewed 13 June 2009

I read the last review about reconstruction & decided to make a reservation. The reason i booked was because of the FREE Mt olympus deals for all guests, rate for 2 room suite and prime location, right on strip. I stayed in one of their chalet suite. The room had granites on wet bar, brand new beautiful cabinets, new carpet and impeccable heart shape whirlpool. I go to dells twice a year. I am definitely going again.

Reviewed 13 June 2009

This hotel is definitely going right... My stay was well enjoyable and satisfying. I think they are going thru lots of renovation and remodeling and it seems like it's going to look much better. Anyways, I had fun staying there. Their staff and customer service was just outstanding. I am definitely going to visit this property again especially after their renovation.

Reviewed 31 May 2009

Looks like this hotel/motel had read all the reviews and tried to correct them all. I was there in Memorial Day weekend. They were just finishing what looked to be a large construction project. The room I stayed in was BRAND NEW! New carpet, new bedding, new draperies, new tiling, new granite kitchen, new cabinets, new TV….well new everything!
Most importantly they gave us FREE wrist bands for Mount Olympus water park/theme park and Go Karts to everyone in our room for both days we stayed plus the day we checked out – ALL FREE! Considering the price of Suite and savings on park tickets it is a NO BRAINER that I will go only to this place next time.
The staff was courteous, the room was cleaned, the location is perfect – I would whole heartedly recommend this place to anyone (unless your pockets are deep to spend $400-$500/night at huge resort!)

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled with family