I wonder if the 4 & 5 reviews are relatives? Must be for this dump! It is not only stained, moldy and dirty but UNSAFE!!!!! My 2 young adult daughters decided to stay here for the Noahs Ark passes. Upon entering the room there was an awful smell. The walls and carpet were stained. The celling lamp was covered in dust and dirt. The bathroom window was moldy, the tub was stained black, the towel bar was missing and the faucet and second towel bar had rust. And this is not the worst. The thermostat was broken. You had to climb up on the sink to turn on the air conditioner. This is during a summer of 90-105 degree days. The front doorframe was boken right by the security chain. Easy to break in. And there was an outlet located next to the front door that had one of the recepticles half broken off. All it takes is a child to touch it and you have a trip to the ER! And we have pictures to prove it. On top of it, they are insisting that we pay for the day that we did not use. When I called, the manager refused to get on the phone. She finally did and would not talk to me. Said she had to talk to my daughter. We have disputed with credit card. Have been going to Dells since 1996 and have never seen anything like this DUMP!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a seasonal property and will reopen May 19, 2016 *Under new management as of late 2015, we have begun the remodeling of rooms that will take us through 2016 and into 2017. When next your travels bring you Wisconsin Dells, we invite you to stay at Flamingo Motel & Suites. With a great location next to Noah's Ark - "America's Largest Waterpark", Del Bar Restaurant, across from House of Embers, just down the street from Sprecher's Restaurant & Pub and minutes from Pirate's Cove Adventure Golf, Timber Falls Adventure Park, Wal-Mart, Kohl's, the Dells Outlet Mall, the lively Downtown District with its shopping, dining & nightlife, and all of the other attractions and dining that Wisconsin Dells is famous for. Our 295 rooms & suites offer something for everyone after a long day of fun. We have rooms that can accommodate from 2 to 18. Guests also receive FREE admission to Noah's Ark for their entire stay! Want to just relax by a pool for a while? Well, we got you covered there too. We have 7 pools, including 3 indoor & 4 outdoor pools and a kiddie play area that includes a large water bucket sure to get the kids soaked and laughing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Flamingo Motel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Flamingo Motel Wisconsin Dells
- Wisconsin Dells Flamingo Hotel