I called the May flower to make reservations for a weekend, I was never told that the Flamingo Hotel had brought out this hotel. So when I received my confirmation it said the Flamingo and was unable to cancel with out loosing money. (this is a place I had been to before and didn't care be at ever again). We arrived and registered for our room and could not believe the room that they called a mini suite. Strings of dust coming off the ceiling, carpeting that was so stained that you didn't want to walk with your socks off and a pull out couch that should of been condemned. We then had the pleasure of hearing drunks at 2AM yelling and pounding to get in their room and the person inside was drunk and passed out. Another neighbor had a full blown stereo system was playing it to the point that the walls and floor vibrating. This same neighbor thought it would be cool to have a party at 3am in the morning. When reading over the rule of the Hotel
they close at 10 and you have to call the police to take care of the problem.
Then to top of every thing as I was walking up to my room on Sunday morning I notice a huge rack of towels sitting out side of a garage. I looked in farther and noticed that there were a bunch of washers and dryers and Items stored on selfs in the garage in plastic bag. If you go to this hotel ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!! To me the Free Noah's Ark ticket were not a perc in any way.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a seasonal property and will reopen May 19, 2016 *Under new management as of late 2015, we have begun the remodeling of rooms that will take us through 2016 and into 2017. When next your travels bring you Wisconsin Dells, we invite you to stay at Flamingo Motel & Suites. With a great location next to Noah's Ark - "America's Largest Waterpark", Del Bar Restaurant, across from House of Embers, just down the street from Sprecher's Restaurant & Pub and minutes from Pirate's Cove Adventure Golf, Timber Falls Adventure Park, Wal-Mart, Kohl's, the Dells Outlet Mall, the lively Downtown District with its shopping, dining & nightlife, and all of the other attractions and dining that Wisconsin Dells is famous for. Our 295 rooms & suites offer something for everyone after a long day of fun. We have rooms that can accommodate from 2 to 18. Guests also receive FREE admission to Noah's Ark for their entire stay! Want to just relax by a pool for a while? Well, we got you covered there too. We have 7 pools, including 3 indoor & 4 outdoor pools and a kiddie play area that includes a large water bucket sure to get the kids soaked and laughing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Flamingo Motel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Flamingo Motel Wisconsin Dells
- Wisconsin Dells Flamingo Hotel