“Carefull, they will fraud you!”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Diamond Hotel

Diamond Hotel
Ranked #71 of 72 Hotels in Wisconsin Dells
Sylt, Germany
“Carefull, they will fraud you!”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

We have been there last November. There were many Hotels closed and we went to the Diamond Hotel. WIFI was important for me, because my family un Europe need to get contact to me, as my old father was very ill.
So first i asked for WIFI. The Mangaer "Paul" promised that, but in reality, they had no Wifi. After 1 hourm paul always told me, he was fixing it,I checked out and wanted my money back. "Paul" told me, he had given the money to the owner. Sure that was a round lie.
His promise to send me the money to my US-adress. Sure he did not!
By the way, he did not want CC, only cash and put the money in his private wallet.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank JU M

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Reviewed 2 July 2014

My family and I stayed at the Diamond Hotel last month and we reserved 3 rooms. My room was DISGUSTING! You could tell no one bothered to clean it up before check in. My room had no phone for room service, no toilet paper, and no soap. My girlfriend was so disgusted, she went to Walgreens to buy Lysol wipes and clean our room before we took our clothing out. I called front desk with my cell phone and the manager apologized for not having toilet paper and soap. I went to check out my brother's room and their door was messed up. They had to lift the door and pull hard in order for the door to close.
We left and came back later that night, and we were about to go to bed, then we saw the sheets. They were filthy with hair and all other kinds of things in it! Again, I called the manager, and he came and apologized and gave us new sheets for us to change for the bed.
Our AC was filled with dust, we could'nt use it during my stay, because my girlfriend is an asthmatic.
DO NOT STAY HERE! NOT WORTH IT!!!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank Claudia M. L

Travellers are raving about these Wisconsin Dells hotels

Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Avoid at all cost. All the negative reviews on here are real. We read them a bit too late. In addition to what others are saying, our bed sheets and towels are stained with blood. It looks like an underground fight club. Paul was rude, didn't care about our concern. Let's keep this hotel out of business. It needs leveling with the ground, fixing it would be too much.

• Stayed June 2014
4 Thank ferucciocl
Reviewed 15 June 2014

I just went to the Dells this weekend and spent 2 nights here with my family. We had a group of 7 people a total of 3 rooms. My in-law's room had their own room and their water pressure was scorching hot! There was no cold water to shower with. My brother-in-law's room had a broken door. It would not close unless you lifted it up in order for it to lock. My room was the worst! There was no trash can, toilet paper, soap in any of the dispensers, or phone in the room. I called up the front desk twice from my cell phone in order to get service. The beds were filthy and who ever "cleaned" did a good job hiding their mess very well. The sheets and blankets were covered in long hair strands. I bought some cleaning supplies to wipe down the entire room. I was completely grossed out! I am an asthmatic and was so disgusted with the amount of dust, cobwebs and dirt on the rug and bathroom floors. To top it all off, the AC's filter was hanging out filled with dust and broken. I took it out to fix it but when I tried to put it back it cracked. I called the manager up and had to tell him everything and he said none of his cleaning crew showed up and will try to get the rooms cleaned as soon as he could. Overall, aside from the attractions I would not want to go back!

• Stayed June 2014
5 Thank meli143
Mauston, Wisconsin
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Was here a few years ago , and had nothing good to say about front desk clerk. (RUDE).. It looks like all new staff this year , and courtouis...Good effort needed to be made somewhere if this place were / is to ever change.

Room Tip: Kids stay 1st floor near pool & Game Room
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Paul C
Yorkville, Illinois
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Broken down and torn apart vehicle on jack stands in parking lot, nobody at front desk, waited for ten minutes for check in & when Paul came from a room behind the front desk it was obvious he was smoking in the room. Hot tub and pool out of commission, large sounding dog barking from inside a guest room, hotel smells, wifi out of commission, room dirty and obvious water damage, on ceiling and walls, we turned right around and left, could not stay in this place, Paul at front desk said a manager would contact me on what we could do on any amount of refund for our stay. Two weeks and still can't get ahold of this manager, Raj, to discuss a refund that Paul at the front desk said we could probably get but he didn't have the authority to do himself. Do not go near this place!

• Stayed March 2014
4 Thank Sjennj
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Reviewed 17 February 2014 via mobile

Last weekend I planned a snowboarding trip, well little did I know that there was a huge convention going on and it was valentines weekend. So almost everything in the dells was sold out. I called the Diamond hotel and after talking to a woman she transferred me to a male who said they have 15 rooms. He also said they are associated with Travel Lodge. He said that their hot tub and pool weren't working but if I wanted a room at travel lodge I could do that because their pool was in working order. GREAT! So I booked 3 rooms, with two queens in each. And after giving the guy my info reminded him that he never took my name, he said sorry he was distracted. The next day I go snowboarding with my group. My father went to get the rooms and guess what... They have no reservation for me. I call Diamond and they said oh yeah, you have a reservation. So Travel Lodge calls Diamond and they tell them I don't have one. By this point I'm getting angry, I call Diamond and say you just said I had one, now you tell Travel Lodge 30 seconds later I don't. I'm then told they're not associated with Travel Lodge, its the Comfort Inn. Same thing happens with them. I call Diamond and keeping calm remind them that I have a group of ten people that all drove far to enjoy the weekend. (I'm talking to a Hindu woman by this point with poor english) She just keeps repeating over and over that she has no record of my reservation. No matter what I said she repeated that like a broken record. Never again. I will tell everyone to stay FAR AWAY from that place.

Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends