Was in town for a convention and needed a room on a Friday night. The "big" places were $250/night- no thanks! Walked into the lobby at the Black Hawk around 8pm & it was nice & clean & smelled of fresh-brewed coffee- yum! The gal behind the counter was very nice & said she had 1 room left with 2 queen beds. It was supposed to be around $120 I believe but she dropped it to $100 (I didn't need any of the water park passes you get with all the hotel stays). Checked in & had a cup of coffee- actually tasty! (Not cafeteria water!) And drove up the block to the second set of rooms (the motel has several buildings all within 1 block), pulled up in front of the room (off-street parking!) and walked into the room. The room was ample-sized, VERY clean & nice. 2 queen beds (very very comfortable!), large, nice bathroom (great shower & water pressure!!) Little fridge & microwave, coffee pot & good sized tv with a dvd player. The gal at the front counter said the wifi was free. There were enough towels, the bathroom was very clean, the A/C was nice & there were windows on both sides of the room. I was very impressed with this place and will most definitely stay there again the next time I find myself in the Dells!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All Rooms NOW NEWLY RENOVATED. Receive FREE Wet and Dry Parks! All guests receive FREE Waterpark pass admission to Noah's Ark - America's Largest Waterpark (Memorial Day - Labor Day) & Kalahari Indoor (dry) Theme Park (all year). Choose from 29 different room types, from budget to family, suites and whirlpools rooms, kitchenettes and vacation homes. Plush Beds, fridge, microwave, in-room coffee, hairdryer, and reserved parking for all rooms. Heated Indoor pool w/ slide & hot tub, sauna open until 11:30 pm each night. Heated outdoor pool w/ slides, 2 playgrounds, grills, coin operated laundry, and Retro Arcade w/ Billiards, Donkey Kong, Ms. Pac Man and other classic games. Located just 4 blocks from downtown Wisconsin Dells. Receive multiple coupons for area attractions and restaurants. We are family owned & operated since 1945, we look forward to accommodating you and your family! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Black Hawk Motel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Black Hawk Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Black Hawk Wisconsin Dells