I had read the reviews and thought it was time to give Blackhawk a try. Loved the retro atmosphere, but the professionalism was first rate. Everything is clean and perfect. Pools and grounds are well-maintained. Passes to the water parks were wonderful and we used both. I don't have a single complaint. Don't think twice about Blackhawk. If you need a bargain family hotel with option for famous water parks--look no further.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All Rooms NOW NEWLY RENOVATED. Receive FREE Wet and Dry Parks! All guests receive FREE Waterpark pass admission to Noah's Ark - America's Largest Waterpark (Memorial Day - Labor Day) & Kalahari Indoor (dry) Theme Park (all year). Choose from 29 different room types, from budget to family, suites and whirlpools rooms, kitchenettes and vacation homes. Plush Beds, fridge, microwave, in-room coffee, hairdryer, and reserved parking for all rooms. Heated Indoor pool w/ slide & hot tub, sauna open until 11:30 pm each night. Heated outdoor pool w/ slides, 2 playgrounds, grills, coin operated laundry, and Retro Arcade w/ Billiards, Donkey Kong, Ms. Pac Man and other classic games. Located just 4 blocks from downtown Wisconsin Dells. Receive multiple coupons for area attractions and restaurants. We are family owned & operated since 1945, we look forward to accommodating you and your family! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Black Hawk Motel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Black Hawk Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Black Hawk Wisconsin Dells