This is a family owned and run business. A plus stay. Lots of competition in the dells for your money, but this was a great place. VERY clean rooms, friendly staff, great location to town. We stayed in the super queen room (#11) and couldn't ask for more. The kid friendly pools (indoor and out), several saunas, a dry sauna, the playground, the laundry room all were super. Complimentary tickets to Noah ark and Chula Vista water parks were a huge bonus. When I return to the dells this will be my place to stay. This place has my highest recommendation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All Rooms NOW NEWLY RENOVATED. Receive FREE Wet and Dry Parks! All guests receive FREE Waterpark pass admission to Noah's Ark - America's Largest Waterpark (Memorial Day - Labor Day) & Kalahari Indoor (dry) Theme Park (all year). Choose from 29 different room types, from budget to family, suites and whirlpools rooms, kitchenettes and vacation homes. Plush Beds, fridge, microwave, in-room coffee, hairdryer, and reserved parking for all rooms. Heated Indoor pool w/ slide & hot tub, sauna open until 11:30 pm each night. Heated outdoor pool w/ slides, 2 playgrounds, grills, coin operated laundry, and Retro Arcade w/ Billiards, Donkey Kong, Ms. Pac Man and other classic games. Located just 4 blocks from downtown Wisconsin Dells. Receive multiple coupons for area attractions and restaurants. We are family owned & operated since 1945, we look forward to accommodating you and your family! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Black Hawk Motel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Black Hawk Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Black Hawk Wisconsin Dells