Black Hawk Motel & Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Indian Trail Motel(Wisconsin Dells)
View Hotel
Trail's End Motel(Wisconsin Dells)
  • Breakfast included
Ambers Inn & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)
Starlite Motel(Wisconsin Dells)
View Hotel
Field's Park Motel(Wisconsin Dells)
View Hotel
Spring Hill Motel(Wisconsin Dells)
  • Pool
Fitzgeralds Motel(Wisconsin Dells)
1,680 results
All reviewsoutdoor poolplace to staysplash passclose to downtownwaterpark passeschula vistadowntown dellsnoah's arkclean roomswhirlpool suitehot tubup to datethe main stripflat screen tvmini fridgecoffee makerfamily vacation
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 July 2010

I'll keep it simple. This place is the perfect place to stay while in the Dells. Retro, without trying to be retro (that's a good thing). My kids loved it! Friendly owners and very clean rooms. We'll be back!

Reviewed 22 July 2010

My husband, 8 year old daughter and I decided to stay here after already staying in a VERY expensive condo resort for the first three days of our trip so that we could be closer to downtown. I am EXCEPTIONALLY picky about where I stay and frankly I had my reservations. I was pleasantly surprised at how wonderful this place really is! Every part of the hotel from the rooms to the pool area were spotless. My daughter just LOVED the pool and slides at the pools, and the swingset. I was amazed at the fact that we normally spend three times as much money to stay at one of the big three (Great Wolf, Wilderness or Kalahari) and my dtr had more fun with the simplicity that Blackhawk offered. It really brings back memories for my husband and I about our trips to the dells with our parents. WE are definately going to stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 July 2010

Before I came to the Dells, I looked a ton of places on-line. This place had a ton of reviews on Tripadvisor. Well, its a NICE place and VERY clean. Just like all the reviews had stated. My wife can be very picky and she loved the place. Its not super fancy, but just very clean and staff was so friendly. The grounds were spotless and for the price and location, its a win-win. We are coming back in August for another stay.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 July 2010

My family were also having a difficult time choosing a hotel for our stay in Wisconsin Dells and relied on the Trip Advisor reviews to make our decision to stay at the Black Hawk. We were not disappointed at all. The room was super clean and newly renovated, the pool was great and the grounds are well kept and decorated nicely. My only complaint was that the blankets could be replaced. Bring your own shampoo and conditioner and pool towels as they do not supply these items. This motel is not located on the Wisconsin Dells Parkway, which is where all the water parks are located but it is only a 7 minute drive to get there. Our family preferred to be able to get away from all the crowds after a long day at the water parks. Thanks Black Hawk staff for a great stay and we definitely plan to return!!

Reviewed 19 July 2010

We booked our trip here based on reviews on this website and were very pleased. We have a baby and a 3 year old, so stayed in a room with a kitchen (#71). This was perfect. We had a full kitchen with a dishwasher (good for the bottles) and an almost full-size fridge. The room was large, which was good because we had a lot of stuff. It was also CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN. I would not hesitate to bring my baby back here when he is crawling, it was that clean. We had a patio table outside of our door, which we used quite a bit. The staff was very friendly and helpful. My only complaint, as others have said, is that the grounds are not non-smoking. There were a group of young men sitting right next to the playground smoking and it was unpleasant. Other than that, it was terrific!