“Very disappointed. :(”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Paradise Motel & Suites
Ranked #51 of 73 Hotels in Wisconsin Dells
Muscatine, Iowa
“Very disappointed. :(”
Reviewed 22 July 2013

The room was clean, but very out dated. The microwave worked but did not rotate. The beds were horrible and all our backs hurt. We stayed here because of the reviews and the location, but we will never stay here again. All I can say is it was Paradise from Hell.

1 Thank Anne S

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Illinois City, Illinois
Reviewed 18 July 2013

The Paradise Motel was a very relaxing place to stay. It was very convenient as it is a walk across the road to Mt. Olympus with a controlled walkway across the busy street between. The staff was helpful and friendly. A big plus it is pet friendly so we could bring our 'whole' family. They supplied outdoor grills for cooking your own food, the pool was nice. We were able to park our vehicle right in front of our room door. Would definately stay here again!

Dunlap, Illinois
Reviewed 15 July 2013

The Dells Paradise has been our family's choice since I was a kid. Now, with grown children, we visited yet again, and it's the only place we stay. Vera is always kind and accommodating! Clean rooms, 1 story units so no climbing to a 2nd floor. Parking in front of rooms. Great locale with nice pool and close to all entertainment and restaurants! We had a battery problem and couldn't start our vehicle getting ready to check out, and George, Vera's brother, was kind enough to charge our battery which got us to Walmart for a new one. Very kind family and we thank you for another wonderful stay! The Bridges Family from Illinois

1 Thank sassygirl57
Reviewed 23 June 2013

The paradise motel is the best place! Vera and Joseph the ones in the front office are the sweetest! My family and I rented out the family suite and one right next to it, for ten people you can't beat the price!!! Plus all you have to do is walk across the street and your in Mt. Olympus! I was personally in the family suite and it was the cutest ever it had its own little room in the back separate from the rest of the room it was perfect! Overall I would never choose a different place and this is definitely our destination every summer from here on out!! - June from California!

• Stayed June 2013
3 Thank JuneBug61593
Reviewed 18 June 2013

My husband, two sons and I stayed here at The Paradise Motel just a couple weeks ago, it was FANTASTIC!

Everytime I come to the Dell's I stay at The Paradise Motel. What I look for when I go to the Dell's is a nice place to stay-where we can sleep, shower and keep our things. It has to be close to everything, fair priced and family friendly. The Paradise Motel is this place! It's clean, right on the strip-we walked almost everywhere we went. The room was perfect for our family, it had a microwave and a very nice sized refridgerator, the AC got nice and cold, it had a t.v. with cable, and two beds. The water while showering fantastic it would get nice and hot and stay that way for all four of us to shower. Family friendly, there was a playground right by our room and by the pool there is another play area, the pool has a diving board and a slide. Vera the lady who runs the place is so awesome! She is very very sweet and my kids wanted to say hi to her everyday!

Fair-priced it was so reasonable that for the price of staying at one of those-stay and play free places, we were able to do more than just a waterpark. PLUS for everyday you stay at The Paradise Motel you get free wristbands for Mt. Olympus water and theme park. Even the day you leave you get wristbands and Vera will let you park on her property to go to Mt. Olympus on the day you check out!!!

We plan to come back every year hopefully maybe again this summer, definitely check this place out!

• Stayed June 2013
4 Thank CathyTolefree
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed 18 June 2013

I have been coming to the Dells area for about 10 years with my children and have stayed at the Paradise now for 8 years in a row. I just came across some negative reviews on the Paradise about "Vera". She is not the Owner, she is the Manager. You either have to love her or hate her. I have found people have responded differently to her. She is definitely a straight shooter - she treats people the way she is treated regardless of the consequenses. If you are "rude" and "insulting" - which we all know us customers can be at times - and they say "the customer is always right", Vera see's it differently. She wants all her customers to be happy and satisfied, and unfortunately in life we can't make everyone happy. As far as myself and my family - we LOVE the Paradise Motel !!! The location is awsome - right across from Mt. Olympus in which free tickets are included. How can you beat that. The rooms are clean and furnished with a microwave and a small refrigerator which comes in very handy with kids. Also, the price is great. Everytime I check-in Vera is so personable and remembers all of us. It's not long and we are having some fun laugh sessions. Boy, I don't know if I go there to enjoy the Dells or have a good time with Vera. My kids just love her to death. They can't wait to see her every year. You can tell that she love's the kids too. It's just a neat Motel. We wouldn't stay anywhere else. The family loves it. We have made alot of memories and we plan on making alot more at this motel.

Just a friendly piece of advice to the woman who wrote she needed to know the room number when she made a reservation ...........when have you ever been given a room number upon calling in for a reservation at other Hotels / Motels?

Room Tip: They do have rooms with Jacuzzi's and also some really cool private little Cottages that are det...