“Clean, Well Maintained, Affordable”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Paradise Motel & Suites
Ranked #51 of 74 Hotels in Wisconsin Dells
Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

This place is great for the price. It includes passes to Mount Olympus and the rooms are clean, spacious and well kept. The rooms are outdated there is no doubt about it, but they do have character and a little 50s charm. They have a nice, clean well maintained pool, a very hot and spacious hot tub, and the view of the strip is pretty cool too! They have an outdoor grill, little kitchenette, and allow dogs under 15 pounds. You can walk right across the street to Mount Olympus. Very convenient! We'll come here again, no doubt. One minor drawback. I did run out of hot water for my bath. Not really that big of a deal.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Stacy T

Reviewed 30 July 2014

The price when we checked in was increased. The rooms are very dated. No A/C in one of the bedrooms of the family unit. They will not provide extra blankets or pillows. The kiddie pool" was drained and the slide of the adult pool was gone. I honestly did not shower while we were there due to the bathrooms. The were stains on the boxsprings of the bed. Very old furnishings. The office smelled like cigarettes.
I was terribly disappointed

• Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank Gibson123111
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Awesome stay, great place for families, grills, playground and even a diving board. Clean rooms well kept up. Family owned, you don't even need a confirmation number. I would highly recommend the Paradise to families on a budget

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Dells P
Reviewed 26 June 2014

I came here because of the deal on the Season opener cards. When I called to make a reservation I forgot to mention until the end that the deal was for $55 the lady was very snooty. Then we arrive and she didn't even greet me i came in. Didn't tell me when check out was and it smelled terribly of moth balls. Finally, we got to our room; bugs in the bathroom because window was open and screen wasn't placed properly in its place. Shower came out both faucet and shower head and drain was clogged. As far as the pool goes. .. kiddie pool was broke, the slide was broke, and pool lounge chairs where ripped up terribly. I would only stay here again if I had no other choice and it was free!

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank shawncy
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Was told when making the reservations the room came with passes to My Olympus for our entire stay and that was an all out lie. I would pay $40 for what they are asking $110 for. Save your money and stay somewhere else!!!!!

• Stayed: June 2014
4  Thank luckymarie_08
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

This is the worst stay I have ever had.They hardly had any amenities such as wash clothes ,soap,kleenex.The shower had little water pressure and the ac barely works.The decor is well outdated.Come on this is Wisconsin dells.This motel deserves 0 stars, what crap this motel is.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Jeffrey H
Reviewed 6 May 2014

ok so I have been there every year of my life it is a LARGE family gathering we stay at the end of the school year. So if we are loud my sincere apologizes! Now the lady at the desk Vera I have heard good and bad about her it really depends on who she likes, I see how she could come off cranky . Each year kids are aloud to bring friends now you may ask why this may matter? well shes very kind to them! anyway the free mt. Olympus passes they are indeed free, but each member of your party has to receive his or her own passes, now I know this seems rude and un reasonable but its required by law and if she does give it to you and you lose it she can not give you another she only gets one for each guest. So on to the rooms they are descent sometimes the floors are dirty rooms are not the best but YOU ARE AT THE DELLS WITH FREE PASSES GO OUT THERES A PARK THERE AND A POOL THERE IS PLENTY OF STUFF TO DO YOU SHOULD NOT SPEND IT IN A HOTEL ROOM! the only thing that bothers me is my family is there with food and people eat it thinking is part of the offer but its not keep that in mind! :) oh and the pool and hot tub are great!

Room Tip: "stay in the front the back is kina creepy"