“Wonderful!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Alakai Hotel and Suites
Ranked #36 of 72 Hotels in Wisconsin Dells
“Wonderful!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2004

We loved our stay at the Alakai. The room was spacious and very clean. The staff was excellent, polite, and friendly. The kids (ages 6-10) absolutely adored the indoor pool and play area. It was their favorite part about our vacation. I would definitely recommend the Alakai to anyone planning a trip to Wisconsin Dells. The hotel is also convenient to all the surrounding attractions while still being in a quiet part of the town. It was a great place to come "home" to and get some rest. Wish we could have stayed longer.

6 Thank Brenda J

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 April 2004

The staff advertised it as a brand new hotel.We stayed there on 4/7/04 - I don't think it was "brand new HOTEL". Average - comparable to more to an Inn...Reasonable rate. They added $10 for each kids.That was ridiculous.

4 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 February 2004

We have stayed at the Alakai 3 times in the couple years with the latest being in November. We have always had good service, clean rooms and an EXCELLENT PRICE! We will be returning again this month. For the person that said the wasn't an indoor waterpark was right. It's a pool, hot tub and a nice area for the kids which includes a couple little slides and a fort. On the flip side of this, what do you expect at the price they charge? I think it's an awesome price for what you get!

3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 February 2004

I and my husband were driving through and stopped in Wisconsin Dells due to bad weather. We stopped at several hotels and was treated so rudly by the staff we was about to go back on the road. We decided to stop one last place - Alakai. The lady we met at the front desk was so kind to us. They set us up with a very nice room, told us where to get a good meal and made sure we had everything we needed. I wish more hotels woudl do what they do.

I never thought of going to Wisconsin Dells before but from what I saw at Alakai, I would like to take my grandkids to the Dells and stay there again. They have nice indoor and outdoor waterparks which I think would be great for the kids to play in. I would definetly recommend this place to all my friends!

3 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 November 2003

Alakai Hotel in Wisconsin Dells is a unknown and very nice place to stay. I love it there and their new outdoor pool is exceptional

8 Thank A TripAdvisor Member