My girlfriend and I just returned from our trip to Wis Dells. We stayed at Cedar Lodge and Settlement and absolutely loved it. We stayed in room 11, which is independently owned. Our room was comfy, clean and very very quiet. The staff at Cedar Lodge were extremely nice. This resort did not seem like the kind you would bring a bunch of children to as the grounds were very basic, but that was why we loved it. It was perfect for a romantic get-away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Wisconsin River on the Lower Dells. Close to attractions, yet quiet and secluded. Relax and unwind in the summer with nightly bonfires along 400 ft. of sandy beach. Admire the Bald Eagles in the winter. Beautiful, clean riverview log units and friendly staff invite you and your family to make memories that will last a lifetime. Free water park passes included year round for every registered guest. Discount book and splash pass included with every reservation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Cedar Lodge & Settlement reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cedar Lodge And Settlement
- Cedar Lodge & Settlement Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cedar Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cedar Hotel Settlement