There are not enough great things that I can say about this place. I actually found them through Tripadvisor. My children (ages 5 & 2), my parents, and myself just returned. The pool was perfect for my kids because it only went up to 4 feet.
The scenery is breathtaking. The employees are so helpful and friendly. I almost didn't want to leave a shining review because I want to keep this hidden jewel to myself. We are going back in March for my daughter's cheerleading competition and hopefully next summer my husband will be able to come with us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Wisconsin River on the Lower Dells. Close to attractions, yet quiet and secluded. Relax and unwind in the summer with nightly bonfires along 400 ft. of sandy beach. Admire the Bald Eagles in the winter. Beautiful, clean riverview log units and friendly staff invite you and your family to make memories that will last a lifetime. Free water park passes included year round for every registered guest. Discount book and splash pass included with every reservation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotels.com, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your Cedar Lodge & Settlement reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cedar Lodge And Settlement
- Cedar Lodge & Settlement Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cedar Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cedar Hotel Settlement