Stayed in one of the rooms with a queen bed and queen/full bunk bed. Unit 18 was very well kept. Carpets appeared to be new and bathroom had been recently painted. There was enough room to fit our famliy of 5 without feeling crowded. Make sure you let the office know what your plans are for your stay as they have other discounts available. We were able to get a voucher good for $20 off each of our waterpark and amusement park tickets for Mt. Olympus. The beach was larger than I expected and clean. We had no issues in letting our children run around barefoot on it. We were not disturbed by any other guests even though it appeared that they were booked to full capacity. I think the log design of the rooms helps muffle any noise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Wisconsin River on the Lower Dells. Close to attractions, yet quiet and secluded. Relax and unwind in the summer with nightly bonfires along 400 ft. of sandy beach. Admire the Bald Eagles in the winter. Beautiful, clean river view log units and friendly staff invite you and your family to make memories that will last a lifetime. Water park passes Memorial - Labor Day. Ski & Tubing Packages available 2017-2018 Winter Season. Buy one Get One Free Super Splash Pass included with every reservation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Cedar Lodge & Settlement reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cedar Lodge And Settlement
- Cedar Lodge & Settlement Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cedar Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cedar Hotel Settlement