I stayed here for the second time this year. I was here last summer and decided to take my employees down to the dells for a little Christmas party. We had stayed in a cabin last time, this time we stayed in the hotel. I was a little worried it wouldn't be as large as the cabin was, but it was actually very very spacious. The rooms have a large deck that overlooks the Wisconsin River, which is a beautiful sight on a chilly winter morning. The room we stayed in also had a gas fireplace, a hot tub in the master suite, and TV with DVD. We stayed two nights and had a great time. The management staff is second to none when it comes to answering questions and helping us all get settled in. I'm definitely planning another trip to the dells next year and will stay here again. If I could I'd give this place six stars.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Wisconsin River on the Lower Dells. Close to attractions, yet quiet and secluded. Relax and unwind in the summer with nightly bonfires along 400 ft. of sandy beach. Admire the Bald Eagles in the winter. Beautiful, clean riverview log units and friendly staff invite you and your family to make memories that will last a lifetime. Free water park passes included year round for every registered guest. Discount book and splash pass included with every reservation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotels.com, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your Cedar Lodge & Settlement reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cedar Lodge And Settlement
- Cedar Lodge & Settlement Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cedar Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cedar Hotel Settlement