It was so nice to have a quiet place to stay away from the mobs of people at the Dells during President's Day Weekend. We enjoyed the water parks, but they were packed. We said many times how glad we were that we picked a quiet, peaceful place to stay instead of staying at one of the big hotels. Everything was clean and well kept. We will definitely come back this summer to enjoy the beaches.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Wisconsin River on the Lower Dells. Close to attractions, yet quiet and secluded. Relax and unwind in the summer with nightly bonfires along 400 ft. of sandy beach. Admire the Bald Eagles in the winter. Beautiful, clean river view log units and friendly staff invite you and your family to make memories that will last a lifetime. Water park passes Memorial - Labor Day. Ski & Tubing Packages available 2017-2018 Winter Season. Buy one Get One Free Super Splash Pass included with every reservation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Cedar Lodge & Settlement reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cedar Lodge & Settlement Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cedar Lodge And Settlement
- Cedar Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cedar Hotel Settlement