Cedar Lodge & Settlement
Holiday Inn Express Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$100
Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$105
Ramada Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$72
US$147
Great Wolf Lodge(Wisconsin Dells)
US$146
Kalahari Resorts & Conventions(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$210
Groupon.com
Black Hawk Motel & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$75
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$95
Alakai Hotel and Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$73
All Star Inn & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
US$57
Travelocity
All reviewswisconsin riverlog cabinsmall kitchenettebeautiful view of the riverlower dellsgas grilloff the beaten pathfire pitthe main draghome away from homewhirlpool suiteshort drivewaterpark passesa great place to stayking bedoff seasonspring break
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 April 2013

Once again...Cedar Lodge & Settlement was gem. We stayed in our cozy cabin #6. The girls loved the view of the river and enjoyed my bbq that i grilled on the deck. I think Chris the manager enjoyed it too :) We enjoyed the Chula Vista Water Park...it was empty during our time there. Looking forward to renting a 2 bedroom cabin in the summer. As always...big thanks to Angie, Chris and Maria for always giving us that warm welcoming. Best place in Wisconsin by far.

Pedro

Room Tip: Book early!!!!!!!!!
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
dellmanager, Manager at Cedar Lodge & Settlement, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2013

Pedro- Thanks for the wonderful review and the great food. We love having you and your family stay here at Cedar Lodge. We look forward to your next stay this summer. Travel safe and we will see you soon. Chris-

Reviewed 1 April 2013

I want to tell ALMOST everyone how GREAT this place is. I really want to share the wonderful time we had at Cedar Lodge with our family, but I don't want to share Cedar Lodge TOO much!!!

From the first phone call to Chris, at the Lodge, to the moment we sadly checked-out, we never had one problem, or any questions that the management team couldn't answer.

My hubby and I, along with our 5-year-old daughter and 9-year-old son, decided a long weekend in the Dells was a good pick for spring break this year. I originally began ,y search at all the big resorts that had waterparks at their locations. I religiously read all the reviews I could find, as I had realized that the hotel part of our trip was to be quite pricey. On many sites, Cedar Lodge kept popping up, with all great reviews. I then figured, okay, let's check this place out!

Boy, am I glad I did! From the immaculate, large, airy and very comfortable room, to the very helpful and friendly staff, we couldn't have asked for more! And since the waterpark passes were included in our stay, the reasonable price we paid was the best deal out there!

Don't be fooled into thinking, just because this place isn't located on route 12, that you will be far away from all the fun...you WON'T! We were only like 3 to 4 miles away from the main strip, and this was just perfect for us. We missed all the crazy and loud traffic and busy-ness in trade for a quiet, relaxing and beautiful stay at Cedar Lodge! And the River Edge Pub and Grub, located on the property next door, was a great place for dinner...plus, we could just walk there and walk back to our room...perfect!

My husband and I watched deer and eagles off our balcony while drinking coffee in the morning, while watching the Wisconsin River located just below our seats...the interior of the room was beautiful knotty pine exposed logs, and like I said before, it was the cleanest place I have stayed in. The coffee-maker/refrigerator/microwave were perfect for snack and impromptu meals. Dishes and silverware located in the room made it so easy with the kids.

We all loved this place, would happily endorse our stay, and are looking forward to our next stay. Hopefully this summer, when we can watch the river, and also go swimming, fishing, hiking, and enjoy the bonfire held on the beach just down from the rooms.

Come and try this place out, you won't be disappointed!

1  Thank Laura196944
dellmanager, Manager at Cedar Lodge & Settlement, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2013

Thanks for the wonderfully detailed review. It was a real pleasure having you and your family stay, here at Cedar lodge. I'm glad you were able to see some of the local wildlife with your morning coffee. What a great way to start the day! I will share your review with the rest of the staff. We look forward to welcoming you back again this summer. Early June is a great time to stay- Everything is open, not as many people and the rates are lower. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience on TA. See you soon. Chris-

Reviewed 1 April 2013

Perfect quite location for a fun family getaway. Cabins were spacious enough for two familes. Cozy fireplace, clean comfy beds and bathrooms and the view of the river was breathtaking! The waterpark passes for Chula Vista we an excellent bonus and not a far drive from our cabins. Everyone in our party had a wonderful 3 days away and we look forward to returning! Thank you Angela and Chris for your lovely accomodations!

1  Thank Kathie M
dellmanager, Manager at Cedar Lodge & Settlement, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2013

Your welcome and thank you for choosing Cedar lodge. Sounds like all the families had a peaceful, fun and enjoyable mini spring break. Thanks for posting your vacation photos too. That’s a great shot of the river. We really enjoyed having you stay here. We look forward to your next stay. Chris-

Reviewed 30 March 2013

All the praise that this place has gotten is true. The room was super clean: I ran my fingers through the top surfaces of furniture, appliances, and decorations without picking up a trace of dust. The mirrors were spotless. The Premier Lodge room #18 was larger than it appeared on the 3D virtual tour, with a queen bed, and a queen-sized bunk-bed! It was beatiful, and the river view was spectacular on March 28, 2013. The bathtub was wonderful, and the faucets appeared new without any signs of rust. My wife, my 7 yr-old daughter and our two guests all loved this place the same! I also wanted to mention that one of the staff members waited 15 minutes after closing time for us to arrive, of which we are very grateful! We congratulate the Cedar Lodge administration for paying close attention to every detail! It made our single night stay truly memorable.

Room Tip: Room 18 was wonderfully well kept. We loved it.
1  Thank Honest_Real_Advisor

Thanks for taking the time to review Cedar Lodge. We're so happy you enjoyed your stay and had a memorable time with your family. Thanks for the compliments of staff and cleanliness. Housekeeping works hard to make sure every guest's in room experience is clean and comfortable. We look forward to welcoming you and your family back again soon. Chris-

Reviewed 18 March 2013

Cedar Lodge staff is very friendly. They were very accomodating and extremely helpful showing us where all the touristy things to do were located. The cabin we stayed in (#27) was beautiful and clean. I highly recommend to everyone to stay at Cedar Lodge. We will make this a yearly trip and stay at Cedar Lodge. We have been raving about our stay to all of our friends and several are interested in joining us on our next adventure. Can't wait to be back in the cabins!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
dellmanager, Manager at Cedar Lodge & Settlement, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2013

Thanks for the wonderful review. We're glad you had a great time, enjoying the cabin and the service. The one thing we like most about traveling is having locals share with us what’s good and what’s not. We try to make everyone's stay the best we can. We truly care about your time here. Thanks for spreading the word to your friends. We look forward to having you stay again. Chris-