My fiancée and I stayed in a Deluxe Lodge Room, #14, overlooking the beautiful Wisconsin River from June 6 - 8. The room was huge, clean, with a high ceiling, log cabin-like walls, rustic decor, reliable and fast in-room Wi-Fi, and all the amenities. The King size bed was so very comfortable, when I woke up I felt more rested than I have been in months. And on top of all that, we woke up to a gorgeous view of the river; morning coffee on the balcony watching the river flow by was very calming. The balcony had a table and chairs so I could enjoy catching up on my summer reading in the early evening as the sun was setting. The front office staff was very friendly and offered advice on places to eat and on attractions to see. We will definitely be coming back here in the future. I highly recommend Cedar Lodge!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Wisconsin River on the Lower Dells. Close to attractions, yet quiet and secluded. Relax and unwind in the summer with nightly bonfires along 400 ft. of sandy beach. Admire the Bald Eagles in the winter. Beautiful, clean river view log units and friendly staff invite you and your family to make memories that will last a lifetime. Water park passes Memorial - Labor Day. Ski & Tubing Packages available 2017-2018 Winter Season. Buy one Get One Free Super Splash Pass included with every reservation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Cedar Lodge & Settlement reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cedar Lodge And Settlement
- Cedar Lodge & Settlement Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cedar Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cedar Hotel Settlement