Loved staying at the Cedar Lodge. We stayed in unit #19 - it was very spacious and very clean. Staff was great. Loved that it was on the River and only about 5 to 10 minutes away from the busy town. Pool was warm. Balaconies were huge - had a picnic table and room for our own "comfy chairs". Loved having the community campfire every night - met lots of great people and even had it to ourselves one night. We stayed 5 nights and I can't think of anything bad. Would definiately stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Wisconsin River on the Lower Dells. Close to attractions, yet quiet and secluded. Relax and unwind in the summer with nightly bonfires along 400 ft. of sandy beach. Admire the Bald Eagles in the winter. Beautiful, clean riverview log units and friendly staff invite you and your family to make memories that will last a lifetime. Free water park passes included year round for every registered guest. Discount book and splash pass included with every reservation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotels.com and HRS so you can book your Cedar Lodge & Settlement reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cedar Lodge And Settlement
- Cedar Lodge & Settlement Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cedar Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cedar Hotel Settlement