“Awesome service.” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #4 of 72 Hotels in Wisconsin Dells
Oak Creek, Wisconsin
“Awesome service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2014

Chris and Angie were awesome hosts! We brought a bunch of our friends/listeners and they treated us like family!The rooms were clean and tidy.They had whatever we needed. The view was amazing and the club house was perfect for our gathering. Big thanks to these folks for a very enjoyable time. while our days were so busy our evenings felt like coming home. (Without the work!)
Wisconsin Hot Rod Radio LLC

• Stayed May 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (135)
  • Arabic first
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2014

I was invited to the Wisconsin Dells by Wisconsin Hot Rod Radio, upon my arrival to the Cedar Lodge & Settlement, I was greeted and welcomed by the entire staff, the property was beautiful very well kept, when I walked into my room I enjoyed an augh moment, as I looked around it was just as if I dreamed of a log cabin what it would look like and contain! My room was beautiful, fireplace, jacuzzi, an amazing deck over looking the river complete with a BBQ!
I highly recommend Cedar Lodge & Settlement!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Jo C
Plover, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2014

This was my 4th time at the lodge. I was up for the weekend attending the car show. I love the location less than 5 minutes from Downtown Dells but the feeling of being away from all the hustle and commotion of the Dell’s. The view from the room simply breathtaking overlooks the Wisconsin River. Check in/out a breeze. The management Chris and Angie make you feel like part of the family. My next stay we definitely be at the Cedar Lodge and Settlement.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Bill P
Merrill, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2014

I will definitely return. Maria was very helpful and super sweet. Can't wait to go back. Had one of the best steaks ever at Double cut. Pricey place but it was well wort it. Check theses places out you will not be disappointed.

• Stayed May 2014
Vesper, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2014

I am always impressed when we stay here. We stayed in a different cabin this time and it is just as charming and wonderful as the last 2 cabins. The office personal were terrific. We wanted to go to the Casino to eat supper so they called for a shuttle bus to pick us up and take us back. That is very nice to know. Cedar Loge was very busy the weekend we were there. It was still really peacefull. I know that we will continue coming back for a very long time. I would recommend this place to stay for all of my friends and family. It was very clean and friendly. The view of the river was great. Watching the duck's and the eagles was a great experience. Can not wait to go back again.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Teri1965
Yorkville, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2014 via mobile

Great personnel, cabin was cozy and warm with electric fireplace and an electric heater as well. Kitchen had everything, utensils, glassware, toaster oven etc. Bathroom and shower nice, whirlpool tub nice, overall cleanliness, nice patio deck facing river. Would defiantly stay here again!

• Stayed March 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Sjennj
Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2014 via mobile

My wife and myself spent one night here as we were just passing through, and really loved the place. The location is beautiful, and you are away from "The Dells", but still right there. Quiet, peaceful. Even had an eagle fly maybe 10' over our deck. We will be back!! Would love to try all 4 seasons there. Winter is done

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple