We stayed in the Premier Lodge Room at Cedar Lodge and it was great! Plenty of room for a family of 4, including 2 teenagers who like their own bed. This was the perfect place that was close to everything in the Dells, but yet on the edge for beautiful scenery and peace and quiet. My son had a blast playing on the banks of the river finding clams. Only drawback is the mosquitos and no breakfast, but we just stocked up at the local Wal-Mart and was good to go in the morning thanks to the in-room fridge & microwave.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Wisconsin River on the Lower Dells. Close to attractions, yet quiet and secluded. Relax and unwind in the summer with nightly bonfires along 400 ft. of sandy beach. Admire the Bald Eagles in the winter. Beautiful, clean riverview log units and friendly staff invite you and your family to make memories that will last a lifetime. Free water park passes included year round for every registered guest. Discount book and splash pass included with every reservation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Hotels.com so you can book your Cedar Lodge & Settlement reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cedar Lodge And Settlement
- Cedar Lodge & Settlement Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cedar Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cedar Hotel Settlement