This is our 4th trip to the Dells and we had always stayed at the big waterpark hotels. We wanted to try something different and booked here based on excellent Trip Advisor reviews. We were not disappointed; the room was great - we loved the view of the river. It was so much quieter than the big hotels, but included passes to Chula Vista and Noah's Ark, so got our fill of waterparks without sleeping in it! The room was great - we had the bunk beds that was a full bed on top and queen on bottom and there was another queen bed as well. We were on the 2nd floor so there was nice vaulted ceiling, which made the room seem even bigger. We ate dinners out since we were only there 2 nights, but it was nice to have the frig and a place to eat in the room for breakfast. We spent a little time on the beach, was nice to have something to do in the morning before the waterparks opened. Next time we come back to the Dells, we'll plan to stay here again and hope to take advantage of the boat rental place next door.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Wisconsin River on the Lower Dells. Close to attractions, yet quiet and secluded. Relax and unwind in the summer with nightly bonfires along 400 ft. of sandy beach. Admire the Bald Eagles in the winter. Beautiful, clean riverview log units and friendly staff invite you and your family to make memories that will last a lifetime. Free water park passes included year round for every registered guest. Discount book and splash pass included with every reservation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Cedar Lodge & Settlement reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cedar Lodge And Settlement
- Cedar Lodge & Settlement Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cedar Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cedar Hotel Settlement