We've stayed at Cedar Lodge several times over the last few years. We really like the cedar log interior and vaulted ceilings. We have always stayed in their least expensive Riverview Lodge Rooms which are on the second floor and overlook the Wisconsin River. The rooms have a private balcony which is really very nice. The room is also quite large. The only thing that I don't like is the $29 processing fee that they add on to the price of your room. I believe this fee is only charged to you once a year, but I have never run into this type of pricing before. They also enforce a two night minimum. All around a very nice place. They even left an inexpensive bottle of wine for us one year on our anniversary.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Wisconsin River on the Lower Dells. Close to attractions, yet quiet and secluded. Relax and unwind in the summer with nightly bonfires along 400 ft. of sandy beach. Admire the Bald Eagles in the winter. Beautiful, clean riverview log units and friendly staff invite you and your family to make memories that will last a lifetime. Free water park passes included year round for every registered guest. Discount book and splash pass included with every reservation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Cedar Lodge & Settlement reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cedar Lodge And Settlement
- Cedar Lodge & Settlement Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cedar Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cedar Hotel Settlement