The staff were wonderful, very accommodating, But...
1. At $395 per night plus taxes and fees (totaling $455 per night) this place was definitely not worth the money.
2. The Master Villa was too small to be classified as such
3. We were not informed that the porch banister was broken and one of children nearly fell off when he leaned on it... we called management and was told that they'd take care of it, but no such thing happened the entire 3 days we were there.
4. The porch lights were burned out and after reporting the issue, we still went without porch lights (so we could grill in the evening) during our entire stay.
5. There was quite a bit of black mold in the spa tub (in the jets)...we were too grossed out to even use that tub.
6. For the price, we were expecting luxury...but got no such thing... the pictures on the website are very deceiving.
7. The wifi was not available in the loge rooms
...In the end, paying nearly $1000 for 2 nights, we feel like we didn't get our money's worth. This place is too outdated for their prices.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Wisconsin River on the Lower Dells. Close to attractions, yet quiet and secluded. Relax and unwind in the summer with nightly bonfires along 400 ft. of sandy beach. Admire the Bald Eagles in the winter. Beautiful, clean riverview log units and friendly staff invite you and your family to make memories that will last a lifetime. Free water park passes included year round for every registered guest. Discount book and splash pass included with every reservation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Cedar Lodge & Settlement reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cedar Lodge And Settlement
- Cedar Lodge & Settlement Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cedar Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Cedar Hotel Settlement